Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: Evil Dead remake (Update: News + Evil Dead 4 confirmed)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K
    I think you've told that before. And by think, I mean know.
    Then just say "I know" instead of wasting words, poopyhead.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Yea,

most of the new "horror" aka mtv teen flicks are not scary. They just make you jump with loud music and such. People tried to tell me "The Ring" was scary but I said it was INTERESTING, but not scary. The only cool part in the movie TO ME was when the girl walked through the tv...... period.

I like the Evil Dead series but when I was younger the first one I ever saw was Army Of Darkness and It just stuck with me. I just got the DVD this week . It has horror comedy and good acting from Bruce.

NOTE: Anyone notice the similarities with the battle at the end with the Army of Darkness and the LOTR TT helms deep battle. It's almost like Peter Jackson ripped off alote of seens from this movie. >>> I like LOTR anyway
    But it was just strange after watching it again.

The S - Mart Ending to me is the best to do a sequal with. They are both fitting like mention ealier but S -Mart is just too fun to watch. I love the shotgun AKA boomstick battle as well.

NOTE: Anyone notice the American Flags everywhere? He also puts them up alot in spiderman movies.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

3. As a huge Evil Dead fan I won't believe the Evil Dead 4 rumor until I see some concrete evidence...It's been rumored so many times before.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.