Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HOLY COW!~SEARS...SAT.

1. Ya that was one bad mistake by whoever put AC5 in the ad...LOL I have no doubt it was supposed to have been AC4.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    You could have gone into the sears store to get the flyer. That's what I did.
    I have the Sat Ad. Sears ads are regional. Not all markets get the same ads. The ads in the store were the same as the one I got in the paper, no games at all. Actually, my Sears had most of the games for $4.99, but Tekken Tag was $7.99 and Ace Combat 4 was $14.99. I had them verify Tekken Tag at the register.

Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    So I was nice, and gave him the ad so he could get some. But here's the sweet part: After the extra 10% you get on price matching at CC on the difference, I snagged Ace Combat 5 for 51 cents
    That is less money than a 5 pack of bubblicious. I can't fucking believe i missed this.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. Ya $.51 cents...LOL Circuit City got pwned...

5. Quote Originally Posted by kevincal
    Ya $.51 cents...LOL Circuit City got pwned...
    Yea, the guy even said "Man, it's like you're getting the game for free, that's AWESOME".

He said he was going to buy some copies for himself, with his employee discount that's probably 35 cents
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

6. This makes me pissed that my Sears stopped selling video games about 3 years ago.