Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About Berserk and Anime

1. There are 27 volumes in japan. I've read them all and they're good stuff. It still feels like a coherent whole, although there were a few drastic turning points. I really hope Miura wraps this series up; It's been running for 15 years and I want to make sure he finishes it in his lifetime.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    There are 27 volumes in japan. I've read them all and they're good stuff. It still feels like a coherent whole, although there were a few drastic turning points. I really hope Miura wraps this series up; It's been running for 15 years and I want to make sure he finishes it in his lifetime.
    Unfortunately, that's unlikely, since he stated around the 26th volume that he finally finished the beginning of the story.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Atariguy
    Unfortunately, that's unlikely, since he stated around the 26th volume that he finally finished the beginning of the story.
    Yeah, I heard that, but a few years before then he said he was getting into the final story arc, so we'll see. I find it hard to beleive he planned a series that would take 45 years to complete.