Thread: Kohl's Gaming Sale.

1. Kohl's Gaming Sale.

Well, much to my amazement, Kohl's sells games, and they're on sale this week, with some good bargains to be had. The most notable ones I saw were Soul Calibur II non-GH for $15, Bubble Bubble Old and New for $12, and some PSX double packs for $15.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

2. Uhh, it must be select Kohls that sells game because I have never seen anything but clothes at Kohls, or maybe I have never looked around enough.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

3. I didn't know they even had games either until my mom told me that they did after going there earlier in the morning. I was surprised that they had well, anything the least bit recent.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. Never seen games at Kohl's before.

5. the one that opened up recently in the area sells games, but nothing really worth noting (except for Soul Calibur II). it's basically all budget stuff.

6. One of the Kohl's around here always has about 20 games sitting up by the registers. I may stop by and see if they've got a copy of Bubble Bubble Old and New.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. Never seen any Kohl's in Vegas or Dallas sell any ever, maybe I'm not looking hard enought...will take a peek whenever I get a chance, I guess.
    omg TNL epics!

8. Kohl's here in Shirley, NY doesn't sell any games.