Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Valkiery Profile

Ninja Looking for Valkiery Profile

I will pay upto 30.i can't find it anywere around here or on the web.no paypal...i will send you a money order.As long as it doesn't have any scratches its all to the goodest. Anyone??

JBNagis

2. I have it, in perfect condition. $30 seems a bit low for what it seems to usually go for, though. (Not trying to be a dick, just being honest.) You might bug me again and see if I'll budge on that if you don't find it anywhere else, though.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. ...

The problem with 30 is that even thrift stores and game stores arre selling it for 40-45. I see it at EBs once in a while, but 45 bucks is the cheapest I see it. If I see one cheap, I'll snag it for you.

ssb
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

4. On Ebay you'll pay up to 60 for a used copy, lord only knows about a near mint. I paid 90 for a new sealed one about 8 months ago.

5. "Up to" $30? Geezus, I'm not even going to tell you if I have a copy or not with that offer.

Fine than.but seriously....30 bucks is really all i think its worth.yeah i fucked up and bought crono Cross instead of that.my bad.40 to 45 sounds cool....90??suck my cock.
    i payed 75 for Radiant Silvergun brand friggin new and it aint worth it.i love it.but i don't think thats worth it.than VF sure as hell aint worth it.

JBNagis

7. I'll trade you for Radiant Silvergun!!
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150

8. Seriously, no joke, I would trade you my VP (complete) and another game or 2 for Radiant Silvergun, I really want that game for my Saturn Collection, LMK.

ssb
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

9. Uhh, me too. And the OST.
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150

Sorry...i said it isn't worth 75 and its not...but i would damned before i traded it.i can get you Mars Matrix with OST if you want it
    Or MAYBE Einhander or Ikaruga.but Radiant......sorry. No Deal.

JBNagis