Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Otakon 2005

1. More Guests for Otakon (2005-07-13 14:33:53)
    Otakon has announced that Fullmetal Alchemist director Seiji Mizushima, Gainax founder Masao Maruyama, character designers Yoshinori Kanemori and Toshihiro Kawamoto will be guests at Otakon this year.
    WHEEEEE!!!! ZOMGZ I CARE SO MUCH!
    At least the Fullmetal Alchemist guy will clear the Dealer's Room out of fangirls for a while.
    The damned schedule better come out soon so we can establish an official Eltingville Club...er... TNL meeting point.

2. Boring, I've already met Toshihiro Kawamoto.

At least the Fullmetal Alchemist guy will clear the Dealer's Room out of fangirls for a while.
    Which one, Vic or the director?
    Say you like it/Say you need it/When you don't
    Looking better/Shining brighter/Than you do

3. This year might suck ass for me.

I'm going to be rooming with several smelly otaku (friend and I couldn't get any hotel reservations)
    Last edited by Klonoa; 20 Jul 2005 at 08:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

4. Oh, yeah. There's some new guest. I dunno who the hell it is, nor am I going to post a link from the site. Way too lazy. Play games now kthxbi.

5. You mean, this?

"Told you weren't done with guests yet! Otakon welcomes manga-ka Mitsukazu Mihara, creator of "Happy Family" (and probably well-known to all the goth-loli fans out there)."

Oh yeah, they're making another guest announcement this week.
    Say you like it/Say you need it/When you don't
    Looking better/Shining brighter/Than you do

6. Guess what, I still don't give a fuck about any of the guests.

7. yeah yeah, I hear ya
    Last edited by ShinMyk; 26 Jul 2005 at 05:22 PM.
    -Myk

8. ...looks like my favorite table at the dealer's room won't be there this year: http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?op...d=569&Itemid=2

I wonder if that 900 lb guy is one of the employees who got jailed? He sold me my first Saturn import back at Otakon '97...and got fatter and fatter every year.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Zerodash
    ...looks like my favorite table at the dealer's room won't be there this year: http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?op...d=569&Itemid=2

I wonder if that 900 lb guy is one of the employees who got jailed? He sold me my first Saturn import back at Otakon '97...and got fatter and fatter every year.
    Hah. He was gradually getting inflated with the gullible people who buy stuff from that table every year. Siphoned right into his gut.

10. Jabba's cube, that's what we called it. I got my box modded from their white marsh store, but that's the only thing I'd ever buy from them, prices were outrages otherwise.