Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one?(RR PSP)

1. Am I the only one?(RR PSP)

....That has mixed feelings about the decision Namco has made to port what looks to be a ridiculously awesome version of RR...to a fucking handheld??? Are you pissed, as am I, that we won't be able to play this bitch on our big screen TVs instead of a tiny fucking 4" screen, with no analog controls? I am torn...but will buy it anyway.

I am the biggest Ridge Racer whore in the hemisphere. But I have NEVER played them with a digital pad before. I have mastered all the games with a home steering wheel(namely the Mad Catz). So it is going to be extremely painful getting used to a digital pad

2. Quote Originally Posted by isamu
    I am the biggest Ridge Racer whore in the hemisphere. But I have NEVER played them with a digital pad before. I have mastered all the games with a home steering wheel(namely the Mad Catz). So it is going to be extremely painful getting used to a digital pad
    Okay, then use the analog thumb nub that's on the PSP.
    Last edited by MarkRyan; 19 Nov 2004 at 12:03 AM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by isamu
    Are you pissed, as am I, that we won't be able to play this bitch on our big screen TVs instead of a tiny fucking 4" screen
    I would not say as pissed, but I would rather it be on a console system. Because I have no real need for handhelds because I never have to wait around where a handheld would fill the time. I'll still probably get it whenever I get a PSP, and who knows when I will ever get one.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

4. I used digital for years in racing games up until the Xbox came out.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

Grin

RR on the Go?!...sign my ass up

6. some new pics.....

Beautiful aren't they?

Namco....BRING IT TO THE XDUKE!!!!

*runs*
    Last edited by isamu; 21 Nov 2004 at 01:44 AM.

7. Crazyness.

That picture post is the equivalent of me popping a squat on top of the DS.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. Blarg, here we go with the System bashing. Who gives a fuck about the damn systems, just play the damn games. PSP gets its games, DS gets its games. Both will get great games, I guarantee it. Its like the fucking Genesis vs. SNES middle school arguments all over again here at TNL. Wether it be Xbox vs. GC vs. PS2, Xbox vs. PC, or now DS vs. PSP. If you have a allegiance to a system your a dolt.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Clash_Master
    Blarg, here we go with the System bashing. Who gives a fuck about the damn systems, just play the damn games. PSP gets its games, DS gets its games. Both will get great games, I guarantee it. Its like the fucking Genesis vs. SNES middle school arguments all over again here at TNL. Wether it be Xbox vs. GC vs. PS2, Xbox vs. PC, or now DS vs. PSP. If you have a allegiance to a system your a dolt.