Thread: Japanese Import games

1. Japan Japanese Import games

I am starting the site http://www.playimports.com
    I am discounting most of the games to below $10, to get rid of anything left, so I can stop shipping from the USA and ship directly from Japan.

If you see something you like, post a message, I am willing to play with the prices. I am also looking for a PC Engine GT, and willing to make a trade or something.

I have about 75 Sega Saturn games, some of which are not up yet. I als0 have about 60 PC Engine games, which I know I haven't had time to put up.

If your looking for a playstation, I have listed one cheap. I will be listing some stuff on ebay, such as a Sega Saturn wth 10 or 15 games and maybe a fighting stick. You can find my ebay auctions through the webpage.
    Thanks and happy searching.
    Last edited by fadedlazer; 27 Nov 2004 at 04:51 PM.

2. PC ENGINE (Japanese turbo Grafx)

I don't know I am can reply to my own post or if I am supposed to juse edit it but here is:

UPDATE.

I listed some more games on ebay. I have some PC ENGINE GAMES that are ending in about 30 minutes. 10 games for 25 dollars at the moment. I will be listing other stuff this week including the rest of the pc engine games and a lot of japanese saturn stuff

http://stores.ebay.com/PlayImports is the place to see all the stuff that is ending and the stuff that I have on the store that will not show up in the auctions.

I also plan to list one day auctions since it is getting close the christmas and shipping may still be able to get to you in time.

I will update this thread everytime I list new stuff..hopefully.
    And if I get a list of all my games I will post them so you can buy them directly instead of having to deal with ebay.

Happy gaming
    Last edited by fadedlazer; 07 Dec 2004 at 09:10 PM.

3. $5 USD each or best offer unless otherwise noted

Okay, so here is a list of games. 5 dollars each or best offer. Some things cost more, but I will note that next to the item. i am more flexible with the more games you buy. Makes it easier for me, so i don't have to package so many individual games and wait in line at the post office (those long holiday and Christmas lines aren't too fun. ) I will send you a pic or description of the conditions after you tell me what your intersted in. Some games have boxes, some are games only, and a little in between.

Bandai WonderSwan Stuff

• Final Fantasy (Wonderswan color)

• $7 Skeleton Black Wonderswan system (the old B&W version screen. I don't think you can play color games on it at all.)

• Harobots

• Naruto (Wonderswan color)

• Final Fantasy II (Wonderswan color)

• WonderWave accessory (skeleton black)

• beatmania

Super famicon (Super famicom) stuff
    • Final Fantasy VI

• Controller

• AC adapter

• Front Mission Gun Hazard

• Street Fighter II

• Street Fighter II Turbo BOX and manual

• Street Fighter II Super (or maybe it's called Super Street Fighter II)

4. all the games and systems i have left

Here is a list attached with all the games I have left for:
    PC ENGINE, Sega Saturn, Playstation, Wonderswan, Mega Drive CD, Neo Geo CD, Neo Geo AES, and Super Famicom. If interested, email me or I will check my messages about 2 times a week. fadedlazer@hotmail.com
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. Re-opening Sale - Gran Turismo 4

PlayImports.com is now re-opened again. Many things for the Japanese gaming scene. The special this week is the Gran Turismo 4 for only $57.99. There are limited quantities at that price though. Check it out. There are a few PSP's still available too. New items are added daily.

Upcoming is Famicom Cartridge lot sales. Details are not worked out yet, but it looks like 8 games for $25 + shipping.

Also many items are not available on the shop, but you can contact playimports to request priority, so those items are added to the site first. or you can always request games of course.

Happy gaming.

6. hey man, you still selling games? i am looking for capcom and snk 2d fighters for the Saturn, let me know what you have and prices.
    thanks