Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gamecube cracked

Gamecube cracked

Forgive me if this is old news, but I don't really pay attention to whats going on with the GC these days.

Quote Originally Posted by xbox-scene.com
    Viper GC is the world's first amateur coding module for NGC. The onboard flash memory allows users to boot Homebrew applications, loaders or BIOS'.
    A high speed parallel port programmer is provided along with the FFC cable to connect to the Viper GC main module. An intuitive PC application has been authored to facilitate easy transfer of BIOS', loaders or Homebrew applications to the flash memory.
    Viper Gc is based around the Actel ProAsic Plus FPGA, providing flexibility and security to ensure that the user gets the product they ordered, not a cheap clone.
    The viper GC's tailored PC application will enable users to transfer code via their PC Parallel port to the module's flash memory.
    We're sure that the recent Homebrew developments (like GC-Linux) on GC will take advantage of the Viper GC's ability to run code directly from flash memory, instead of the current BroadBand Adaptor/Phantasy Star Online + Loader solution, leading to rapid development of the GC Scene.
    The Viper GC has just 4 wires to solder and two connectors which could assume control of the lid sensor switch, should the appropriate commands be included in a third party BIOS release.
    Viper GC is more than a BIOS replacement, it offers the unique possibility through special hardware commands, to run the original BIOS after the user's loader or Homebrew BIOS has been executed.
    The Viper GC programmer includes a logic I.C. to increase transfer speeds and a DIP switch to enable or disable the module. We're sure that the GC scene will now explode into action with a plethora of new achievements and devlopments certain to make even those who do not have a GC currently, rush out and buy one

2. ...certain to make even those who do not have a GC currently, rush out and buy one
    I dont support this course of action.

3. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    As much of an ass as you can be at times, you can definitely be funny as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Forgive me if this is old news, but I don't really pay attention to whats going on with the GC these days.
    ok, I read that mess, now, what does it mean? It makes toast and gives good head, really, what?

5. eventually itll be much easier to play backups and other such things.

6. I'll take my xbox any day of the week for modded goodness
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

7. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Don't you ever tire of saying the same thing over and over again?
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

8. Quote Originally Posted by PBMax
    Don't you ever tire of saying the same thing over and over again?
    Buying a GameCube will give you gonorrhea.

9. Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant
    ok, I read that mess, now, what does it mean? It makes toast and gives good head, really, what?

it means you dont need PSO to load games from your PC anymore but you still have to stream games
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Buying a GameCube will give you gonorrhea.
    And AIDS. FROM ALL THE BUTTSEX LOLOL