Thread: What do you think of this computer case?

PC What do you think of this computer case?

I'll be building a new computer soon.. well not exactly soon, as when I build a PC I usually take months (8+) examining parts and trying to make up my mind. Though, I usually start with the case..

Anyway, what do you think of this PC case?

It's called a Gazelle and it's made by Just PC..

Just PC GAzelle
    Case Review

Unlike other cases, I haven't been able to find a lot of info on it except that one review above. Usually a case would have multiple reviews. This one seems to be ignored, maybe because it's mod-unfriendly or just hit the market? Of what info I have found, people have generally said they loved the case. The only problems they mentioned is that the drive covers don't close all the way after a while, which doesn't bother me because one guy said he just adjusted the spring tension to correct the problem.

My CURRENT CASE is pretty swell or I thought so for the first couple of months I had it. The case is great, but it attracts dust like CRAZY. The main reason I'm looking into this Gazelle because it looks like it's almost dust-proof with proper tweaking. As for any heat issues, because I don't care about noise, I have no problem rigging up a few 120mm fans in there.

Anyone have any other case reccomendations for a gaming rig? Just keep in mind..

1. It's gotta have a cover that hides drives on the front bezel.
    2. It has to have front USB support.
    3. It's gotta be sleek.
    4. It can't resemble a transformer. Sorry Optimus Prime.

Or in general, something that is good at keeping dust out of the chassis. Outside fans are good for cooling, but the drawback seems to be that they allow tons of dust to get inside. I don't want to be breaking out the compressed air cans every two weeks.

2. The only thing I required out of my case is that it had enough power in the power supply, it fit the components, and was black.

I think "gaming cases" are a waste of money, but that's just me.

Not like anyone is ever going to see my case except me and my girlfriend.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

3. Not like anyone is ever going to see my case except me and my girlfriend.
    Not if I have anything to say about it, lover. Your "case" is mine.

4. Riced up cases are so god damn lame. I'd rather lug my generic white box to a LAN than some black and neon blue thing with lights in the case and shit.

Off topic, I just upgraded my computer, and its fantastic!

5. Yep. Id rather drive the primed out Dodge Charger with the 440 in it than the spiffy paint jobbed and neon covered Honda Accord.

Beige box here.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

6. bah..I don't need any silly lights, windows or any front bezel with weird designs. Any case I purchase has a slide in motherboard tray, rear and front fans that are 120mm, tool less design and a quality power supply.

7. I really like the Antec SLK2650-BQE, it's got a clean design, excellent PSU, quiet 120mm fan and a door to hide your white optical drives. It's probobally the best bang for the buck out there.

http://www.ncix.com/products/index.p...ufacture=ANTEC

8. Maybe they look cool, but like Roufuss said, who's going to see it except you?
    Spend your money on another stick of ram or something instead ad stop wasting your money.