Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Hentai! (AKA come on in my freak brethren)

1. cool devices is real fucked up. most of it has to deal with BDSM, a lot of it has to do with non-consensual sex (surprise, surprise...). out of all 11 episodes, i think i might have liked 4-5 of them. it's something you need to see at least once, but might not neccessarily want to buy right after. i can stomach some fucked up shit, but CD actually made me a little queazy.

i think that i would rather buy a tentacle title like Demon Beast or La Blue Girl than buy Cool Devices.

2. cool devices is to fuck up, I like the comedy type of hentai better like: New Angel or Tokyo Private Police. And about Kite, the DC version is also cut so you are still missing some part of the story

3. New Angel and Tokio Private Police are the only good hentai movies i've viewed... the rest i've seen are all about the Tentacles... which i hate... give me real sex, not some lame-assed alien raping a girl with his 2000-penises...

... but H-games are where it's at... gotta love em'...

4. Originally posted by FirstBlood
    New Angel and Tokio Private Police are the only good hentai movies i've viewed... the rest i've seen are all about the Tentacles... which i hate... give me real sex, not some lame-assed alien raping a girl with his 2000-penises...

... but H-games are where it's at... gotta love em'...
    You read my mind completely

If you're into the consensual stuff, check out Countdown. That's some good stuff right there.

And there are plenty of good H-games. I can list a few if anyone wants.

5. The tentacle thing I watched was seriously messed up. There is some big robo guy in this tower, and he is in a room full of ladies his various robo cocks are screwing. The lead character (why is she the lead? I have no idea, she does nothing, and doesn't look any better than anyone else, but every guy in the story falls for her) walks up to him, and he gives her some tentacles, and a final one that comes from his robo throat! Gah, I'll stop writing about it and try to forget it.
    There is an episode in Cool Devices that has characters very similiar to the ones in Kite, and I beleive the same character designer worked on both.
    pwned by Ivan

6. that "kite" episode is called Yellow Star. one of my favs (although still pretty sick) in the entire series.

7. Originally posted by Freeter

If you're into the consensual stuff, check out Countdown. That's some good stuff right there.

Divi Dead best H-game EVER!!

8. Originally posted by Green
    The tentacle thing I watched was seriously messed up. There is some big robo guy in this tower, and he is in a room full of ladies his various robo cocks are screwing. The lead character (why is she the lead? I have no idea, she does nothing, and doesn't look any better than anyone else, but every guy in the story falls for her) walks up to him, and he gives her some tentacles, and a final one that comes from his robo throat! Gah, I'll stop writing about it and try to forget it.
    There is an episode in Cool Devices that has characters very similiar to the ones in Kite, and I beleive the same character designer worked on both.
    That would be the first episode of Imma Youjo. I have the box set

Most hentai I can find is messed up pretty bad, but I don't mind

Where is a good place online to get some consentual stuff? A list would also help greatly, as I'm not too versed in it if it's not fucked up...
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Originally posted by phoenix angel wing

That would be the first episode of Imma Youjo. I have the box set

Most hentai I can find is messed up pretty bad, but I don't mind

Where is a good place online to get some consentual stuff? A list would also help greatly, as I'm not too versed in it if it's not fucked up...
    you mean free stuff or online shop??

10. Originally posted by Freeter

Name some . And please dont include that pedophile rapist stuff , mmkay?