Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SiN: The Movie

1. SiN: The Movie

I never played the PC shooter, but I saw the anime and I thought it was cool. The action scenes were great, some laughable over-the-top deaths, and typical Ninja Scroll-like blood spurts.

My only complaint was that 60 minutes was too short. Anybody else like this movie?
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

2. I made it through the first half of the movie, thought it was trash, then slept through the second half. My friends who stayed awake for the whole thing all thought it was terrible too.
    - Kabuki

3. Originally posted by kabuki
    I made it through the first half of the movie, thought it was trash, then slept through the second half. My friends who stayed awake for the whole thing all thought it was terrible too.
    - Kabuki
    Because of the gore? What do you think was bad about it? I thought it did what it was supposed to do really well, non-stop action and violence. I bet Despair like this movie (if he's seen it).

4. Well, I kinda liked it. THe story was a little vogue, and I wish action scenes were better directed, but it had some cool stuff in it. Also, as Searchman mentioned, it was not long enough, and they tried to cramp too much of the storyline into 60 minutes. Some of the CGI animation was out of place, and didnt look good. Main character design was cool, but most of the enemies, were little too generic.

Well, It was decent for one time watch, but I doubt that I will be getting it

5. I have the t-shirt.

I saw the trailers of it, heard some impressions about it and determined it to be kinda crappy -- so I avoided it. But the t-shirt was free, so I got that. ^_^

6. Originally posted by SearchManX
    Because of the gore? What do you think was bad about it?
    No, it just bored me to sleep, that's all.

7. Well, in my quest to watch (and I guess own) most (if not all) videogame related anime, I will be adding this one to my collection... I didn't notice the CGI in it... and there was too much freaky intestines. It's like if you want to satisfy gore fans, you need intestines or something...

John Blade's design is cool just like the game I think, but Elexis Sinclaire didn't look too much like her PC counterpart and she didn't have the trademark mole she had from the game, but ah, no one cared about the game anyway.

8. the cg in SiN is everywhere, and it's not very attractive to boot (in most cases). character designs could use some work, especially the monster designs. it really could have been a lot better.

9. Well, it could've been a lot better sure, but I had low (or zero) expectations for this and most game-related anime. What was in there was decent, and the action scenes were enough to at least not make me fall asleep.

10. the actions scenes were decent and the show itself was fairly decent, but jesus... it should have been a whole lot better. the generic techno ost didn't help out much too. i had really low expectations going into it myself, and well... i didn't keep them low enough.

i think the only thing that kept me watching was whether or not they'd show some nudity. a cheesy tit grab just doesn't cut it.