Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Hentai! (AKA come on in my freak brethren)

1. Hentai! (AKA come on in my freak brethren)

I was thinking to myself, "There's no talk of hentai on this board."
    So I say, "We need to change that, self!"

Current hentai for me: Bible Black.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. I bet most peeps won't even reply to this thread, cuz they like being secretive an' all

Current hentai for me is Blue Girl Returns(that series is legendary now among us freak brethren), and unfortunately I had to sit through the horrible dub(thank you Mute button).

3. Well, Cant say I'm a big Hentai fan, but I can watch it once in a while

Last Hentai I watched was Mezzo Forte. But I had just regular version, so those 2 sex scenes were cut out

4. i can't find the director cut of Mezzo Forte anywhere. Looks like i am going to have to order it online. I guess it's easier that way, no funny looks from store clerks

5. Originally posted by stormy
    i can't find the director cut of Mezzo Forte anywhere. Looks like i am going to have to order it online. I guess it's easier that way, no funny looks from store clerks
    Man, that's the ONLY way you'd find Kitty titles(it was published by the Kitty label, just like the director's cut of Kite), cause the stores sure ain't gettin 'em.

The sex scenes don't add anything to the plot though, so only get the DC if you want to see that one girl with the short hair get boinked.

6. hehe, funny thread.

I saw one like 6 years ago, I think it was called "Angel".

Of course everyone has seen some sort of clip of La Blue Girl, the english dubbing is classic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

7. hooray! my favorite genre!

But seriously, last hentai I've seen was Cool Devices episode 8 Battle something Rika or something like that, it was ok, nothing special. Elven Bride is worth finding, as is the uncut versions of the 3 Dragon Pink episodes (I'd never have known had I not downloaded a 50 mins hentai extravaganza clip off KaZaA ^_^ )

As for weird looks, I've come to expect them, doesn't bother me, and besides, I gotta stock up bigtime come Comic Con '02!
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

8. i'm not an avid hentai peruser, but i'll dabble here and there. i've seen an episode of the original La Blue Girl ovas, the first Urotsukidoji, all of Cool Devices, an episode of Demon Beast Invasion and i think Ogenki Clinic.

last title i saw was Cool Devices and as much as i've read and heard that it's the best... i didn't like it so much. the bondage thing just doesn't work for me. neither did the incest or the school girl that goes to another dimension and ends up with a wang growing out of her cooter (might be the one NGEFreak was mentioning).

9. I used to own Cool Devices, but threw it away. That is the only hentai I've seen outside of Starballz in a friends dorm and an episode of some sorta robo tentacle hentai a friend bought. I can't see how anyone would like tentacle stuff, blarg.
    pwned by Ivan

10. Originally posted by Green
    I used to own Cool Devices, but threw it away. That is the only hentai I've seen outside of Starballz in a friends dorm and an episode of some sorta robo tentacle hentai a friend bought. I can't see how anyone would like tentacle stuff, blarg.
    Tentacles are stupid. They just look like a bunch of limp noodles to me

I heard Cool Devices is pretty fucked up, so I ain't gettin that one.