Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: List the SNES/SFC games that give you joys.

1. Yeah it's pricey as shit, but the recent CD Audio upgrade patch that works on it for Link to the Past, has me really close to spending it.

Don't remember if this was shared here or not.

Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. Super Street Fighter 2, with the audio from the 3DO version. Eeeeeee

The music in that version is pretty dope.

4. Good. All it needs now is a hack with the Road Avenger opening theme from the Sega CD one. Add that, and it'd be the Sega-CD destroying port of Road Avenger that we could've had. Nintendo shouldn't have strayed from Sony.

YT has some simulated MSU-1 videos of Samurai Shodown & Fatal Fury Special- the SNES versions using the Neo-Geo OST for BGM, as on the Sega CD versions. These are not real examples but more of a "What if" with sound dubbed in.
    Last edited by gameoverDude; 05 Nov 2014 at 05:59 PM.

Zeldix? Really?

That was the best name?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post

It's nowhere near the quality of the Everdrive, but it offers a decently priced solution for playing SNES games.
    Last edited by gamevet; 05 Nov 2014 at 11:42 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    Super Street Fighter 2, with the audio from the 3DO version. Eeeeeee
    Street Fighter Anniversary Collection had an option to have that music in the game, if I remember correctly.

8. Quote Originally Posted by DirtySouth View Post
    Street Fighter Anniversary Collection had an option to have that music in the game, if I remember correctly.
    It does. Now I'm thinking how good a SFII Turbo hack with Street Fighter Tribute CD tunes would sound.

Ryu's stage with the Engrish lyrics by Takenobu Mitsuyoshi = epic win. While the Tribute CD has no remixes of the New Challenger themes, what's there is all good- especially the tracks for Vega (Yack), Chun-Li (Aya), M. Bison (Megaten, with a St. Germain acid jazz styled mix), and Guile (Motoaki Furukawa). Yuzo Koshiro's Balrog remix has drawn some flak, but I still like it. More of a trance type remix at first, it's got a long buildup until about 4:55 then goes to an ESPGaluda style techno treatment of the main theme.