Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ken Jennings loses tonight

1. that doesn't make any sense

2. As in, he might as well be the only person there ringing in.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

3. He just appeared on Regis and Kelly to talk about losing on the show. I taped it, and will watch it later.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    that long and only 2.5 million. jeopardy is so fucking cheap.
    I was thinking that as well, but keep in mind that the most you can usually win in any given episode is around $30,000. That's close to what the average American makes in a year. After 74 wins, 2.5 mil is about right.

I agree, it should be more, but think about what his win streak will do for his street cred.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

I was watching that at work...he finally lost but he's going go win the next tourny of Champions...

6. His new theme song:

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

7. Quote Originally Posted by DjRocca
    It's not like she got some hidden bonus prize for beating Jennings. Meh.
    If she beat him on Legendary, she would have unlocked a free copy of the home game.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

8. I wonder if he will get any endorsement deals?

9. Quote Originally Posted by JefmcC
    I wonder if he will get any endorsement deals?
    He is the new Jarod.

He is officially set for life. All he has to do is stay smart (while Jarod has to stay not fat).

10. Quote Originally Posted by JefmcC
    I wonder if he will get any endorsement deals?
    CNN said H&R Block is gonna get some publicity from doing his taxes (about half of his winnings goes to the goverment), maybe he'll do a commercial or something.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia