Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: A small request on a new TNL-ism

1. Offensive material should always be banned. The world is a happy place with no evil or sadness. We should ban the news all over the world too. It's very offensive. Definitely NOT for faggot-chans.

2. Comparing baseless flaming to reporting actual news is grasping for straws. Diff, posts like yours aren't helping matters.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. I wouldn't mind it going, but don't be mistaken, I'm not really offended by the term, in fact I thought it was rather humorous when it first started getting lobbed around; I'm more annoyed with it because of its overuse. It's run its course, back to the drawing board, Japanophile hecklers.

In a similar fashion, S|1p should not be allowed to use the phrase "butt hurt" any longer.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 01 Dec 2004 at 03:31 PM.

4. If you guys want to stop OVER-use, that is one thing. But setting up word filters and banning because of a single use is rediculous.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Master
    If you guys want to stop OVER-use, that is one thing. But setting up word filters and banning because of a single use is rediculous.
    TITTY

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Yeah, I'll go with a one week ban for using faggot-chan, fag, gay, or any related term in an insulting manner in GD.
    Give me a fucking break. Take that to its end game and we won't be able to post anything. You can post honkey or cracker all day, and you won't offend me. Maybe if the faggot-chans weren't faggot-chans they'd have thicker skin.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    TITTY
    STFU
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Very old. I believe it came from FC from about 2 years ago.
    Did it come from here?

BTW, what did you think of season 4?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Quote Originally Posted by Master
    If you guys want to stop OVER-use, that is one thing. But setting up word filters and banning because of a single use is rediculous.
    I still think this whole thing is way overblown. Hell, I'm sure the only reason it's being used so often now is because of RedCo's thread.

...and, what the fuck is "TITTY" again?
    The acronym, not the body part.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Did it come from here?
    I believe it was from much more "back in the day". From a thread that originated in fight club. Maybe before the crash, maybe not.

I'm not going to be the one who looks for it. But I think I may have directed it at Shidoshi. But Shidoshi is a hot Japanese girl, so she can get away with it.

P.S. I think I was 88mph when I posted it. Maybe .

I'm all curious now. If someone can find the first instance of "Faggot-Chan" on TNL I'll thank them in the Corey vs Corey CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    BTW, what did you think of season 4?
    Its Oz. And therefore it is good.

Gonna start season 5 tonight.
    Last edited by Josh; 01 Dec 2004 at 07:15 PM.