Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can we get some new content up guys?

1. Can we get some new content up guys?

Yeah I know, the boards should pretty much be our best source and all but I'd like to think that the site has more redeeming qualities on it's own. Even Got-Next has more stuff up now that The Next Level does and I'm a bit tired of seeing that Corey vs Corey Katamari Damacy headline

The DS is out(despite my apathy towards it) and a whole slew of games are just blasting their way through gamers wallets.

Is the site developing a ton of new content at the moment or are things just slow on that end?
    Last edited by Will; 21 Nov 2004 at 09:08 PM.

2. Things are slow on editorial end. Most of us have real-life stuff that we need to take care of (meaning they supercede(sp?) anything related to the site) and just can't devote enough time into writing stuff to put up.

Barring that, I'm still hard at work on something for the near future...

3. Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    I'm a bit tired of seeing that Corey vs Corey Katamari Damacy headline
    Shush.

5. Sorry, I keep meaning to put up an announcement. I don't think I will be updating the site until January 1st. As some of you know, I'm going through a separation and some other upheavals and I'm on here something like ten minutes a day now.

By New Year's Day, things should be a little more manageable. This is a majorly strange time for me, and I am not even on the computer much. (Tears and keyboards don't mix. )

Halo 2 + Half Life 2 + new girl = Mzo punking out with teh content =/
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    Barring that, I'm still hard at work on something for the near future...
    I know what it is.

I'll tell anyone that gives me 500 dollars. Takers?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    Sorry, I keep meaning to put up an announcement. I don't think I will be updating the site until January 1st. As some of you know, I'm going through a separation and some other upheavals and I'm on here something like ten minutes a day now.

By New Year's Day, things should be a little more manageable. This is a majorly strange time for me, and I am not even on the computer much. (Tears and keyboards don't mix. )
    That sucks Hope it all works out for you in the end however that may be. Sorry dude.
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Halo 2 + Half Life 2 + new girl = Mzo punking out with teh content =/
    Nice, congrats on hooking up with Cortana!

I could not resist her new haircut.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery