Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turok: Evolution is $4.99 at Circuit City

1. It's worth the 5 dollars to chase monkeys with a malformed stick, which within is contained the power of a nuclear bomb.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia
    But didn't they make NBA jam?

I guess if this is their high point, they were definitely low. What else did they put out that was decent?
    They made the ports of NBA Jam, yes.
    ...and they did also own the rights to the name on home consoles, I believe. That's why we got shit like NBA Jam Extreme from them and Midway went on to do NBA Hangtime and such.
    Though, let's not forget, everyone... Acclaim published all of Taito's fun games in the last generation. ...and HeadHunter and Worms 3d! They did some good!

Who made the arcade original then? I think it was Midway..

Yep. Which paved the way for nhl hitz and blitz or whatever those other fast-paced non-proper fun sports games were. I liked all of them.

I think that hockey title of theirs was the basis for Wayne Gretzky's Incredibly Fun Hockey Game '99
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia
    But didn't they make NBA jam?

I guess if this is their high point, they were definitely low. What else did they put out that was decent?
    They brought over Galactic Attack (Layer Section), for the Sega Saturn. They also published Mortal Kombat 2 for the SNES.