Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My Trip To Baltimore

1. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude
    Next weekend I'll be Chicag-owned. GameWorks at Schaumburg is one place on the itinerary.
    That place is absolute crap. Sadly, there really is no better alternative (there's a Dave and Busters in Schaumburg, too, and one on Clark St. in Chicago but... it's D&B and they suck) for a large arcade type venue. I recommend Nickel City in Northbrook; it's $2 to get in, and nothing costs more then .50 (in nickels). It's kind of small, but it has all the latest everything which is nice (and if you're into music games, they've got that too).

2. There's a D&B in Philadelphia too, that's the only one I've been to. Philadelphia can be an awesome city, lots of bad parts but Center City is good, lots of nice places to eat and the mood of the city is great. You miss out on the ridiculous congestion of Manhatten (towards Times Square) which really turns me off about NYC, I can't stand being there for more then a few days. Me and a buddy went up there last year for about 5 days and I was so damn happy to finally leave, I still had a good time though.
    Last edited by Gohron; 02 Dec 2004 at 10:36 PM.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

Quote Originally Posted by Interpol
    That place is absolute crap. Sadly, there really is no better alternative (there's a Dave and Busters in Schaumburg, too, and one on Clark St. in Chicago but... it's D&B and they suck) for a large arcade type venue. I recommend Nickel City in Northbrook; it's $2 to get in, and nothing costs more then .50 (in nickels). It's kind of small, but it has all the latest everything which is nice (and if you're into music games, they've got that too).
    Nickel City is the shit. Note the two 3rd Strike machines... the one on the left used to be an SvC until everybody realized it was trash, and my friend John donated his own 3rd Strike. He's a tall, skinny asian kid if you go. He's always around there.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Its on my ftp server.
    It might be the best 8 hours of film that I have ever seen.
    An adress would be nice.

I've got all this harddrive space and bandwidth to waste, so why not?

5. Remember what they said about heroin in the movie trainspotting.....

"Take the best orgasm you ever had, multiply it by a thousand and you're still nowhere near it."
    Last edited by Blacklight85; 03 Dec 2004 at 04:10 PM.