Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Trip To Baltimore

1. My Trip To Baltimore

I got back from Baltimore last night. I had a blast just hanging out in my cousin’s pad playing video games to death. I won’t say everything I did, so I’ll just mention the highlights of my trip.

First off, at LAX when I going, when I go through the metal detector, it’ll go off because I have a brace on that has metal on it, and I got metal in my arm. So then they whipped each end of the brace off with this small circle clot thing and then they put it in the machine. I got tested positive for having explosives on. They take me to this room and tell me to take my brace off and so they can see it. I take it off, show them there isn’t anything on me, and they said ok.

The first half of the flight was ok. I stopped at DFW (Dallas, Texas) Arriving their, the weather looked pretty bad. There were no delays though, so from DFW to BWI (Baltimore, Maryland) they showed Spider-Man 2. I didn’t bother to buy a headset for $2.00 to see that crappy movie again.

When I arrived at Baltimore, it was a pretty cool place. My cousin, his friend, and I went to see The Incredibles (good movie might I add), we rented A Day Without a Mexican (you should see it if you live in California) and Fight Night 2004 for the Xbox. We also went to an aquarium, then ESPN Zone. We also rented Elf (a very good movie) and Hidalgo (didn’t get a chance to see it ). One day we went to Washington, D.C. to go sightseeing, I got to see the White House, the Lincoln Memorial, and many other sights. We also went to the National Archives where we got to see the Declaration of Independence as well as other important documents. We wanted to go to the National Air and Space Museum, but it was closed by the time we got their. Otherwise, we just stayed home and playing video games until the wee hours of the morning. His roommate was a substitute teacher at my school last year, and if my memory serves me correctly, he subbed one of my classes. There friend was also around most of the time. He’s sick at any video game you throw at him. He's a beast at Halo 2.

Monday night WWE Raw was at Baltimore, Maryland. The arena was about 5 minutes away walking distance from my cousin’s place. It would have been cool to go, because it turned out to be a pretty damn good show.

Anyways, there isn’t anything much to say. My cousin is a great cook, fixed me up some great meals. I met some of his friends and girlfriends. We played ESPN Basketball 2005, Halo 2, Burnout 3, and a few other video games.

It sucked that I had to leave, but all trips have to come to an end. I missed 4 days of school (I was too tired to go today). The flights back felt long. When I went through the metal detector at BWI they did the same thing by whipping the clot. However, this time it didn’t scan positive. If it did, then the guy just didn’t tell me, but I don’t see why he wouldn’t. It was weird that it didn’t go off though.

I had window seat on all 4 flights, the last flight some old lady was in front of me and sat on my seat. Then I sat in the aisle seat thinking she’d notice she was seating in the wrong seat. She checked her ticket, and then she just put it away and didn’t say anything. I knew she knew that I knew that I should be seating their, but I just kept quiet. That’s another thing, on all my flights I old people seating beside me. Twice old men sat beside me, twice old women sat beside me. The last flight (from DFW to LAX), there was a hot girl seating a few seats away from me. Every guy on that plane checked her out at least once. Also, this black chick kept looking at me, but I just ignored her. Oh, and it also this one flight attendant waved at me, I don’t know why, but she just did.

Overall, it was a great trip. I’m pissed that it had to end, but there will be more trips. I loved it in Baltimore, and I wouldn’t mind living their. It also seems like I’ve been spoiled as far as going on trips is concerned. This year alone I went to (out of California):

Las Vegas, Nevada
    Boston, Massachusetts
    New York City, New York (Spent about $2,000 on Wrestlemania XX tickets)
    Maui, Hawaii
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Washington, D.C

I’ve also been to Palm Springs once and San Diego at least 3 times this year.

I took many pictures at Baltimore and Washington, D.C. and I have uploaded them. I’m not going to post them because I don’t want to.

Not to keep this topic all about me, where have you gone this year?
    Last edited by The Chronicle; 01 Dec 2004 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chronicle
    I took many pictures at Baltimore and Washing, D.C. and I have uploaded them. I’m not going to post them because I don’t want to.
    This is the part where we are supposed to go "no, post them" and you can begrudgingly say "ok, here they are" right?

Douche.

3. I say dont post them unless they somehow involve some female who is attractive.
    your mom

4. I went to motherfucking Parris Island, SC and was miserable for a month. I'm going back as soon as I can, good times. Other then that, just been in the Tri-state area.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

5. Somehow I doubt Baltimore is as fun as John Waters makes it out to be.

6. You didnt like Spiderman 2?

Wtf?

7. Quote Originally Posted by The Chronicle
    A whole bunch of shit no one cares about.
    www.livejournal.com

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    Every fucking thing I ever say.
    www.livejournal.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by sethsez
    Somehow I doubt Baltimore is as fun as John Waters makes it out to be.
    It's not.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. I read up to here:
    they showed Spider-Man 2. I didn’t bother to buy a headset for $2.00 to see that crappy movie again
    I don't even care if you met the pope in Baltimore.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."