Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Frag Dolls

1. Quote Originally Posted by DjRocca
    Every girl I know plays games, they just don't run around downtown with wet Bungie tees.
    Maybe they should?
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

2. Quote Originally Posted by Tracer
    CPL needs to offer more incentive for Halo tourneys... $50,000 to a team (add up transportation, accomodation, entry. divide the prize by 5 and multiply the cost times 5 and you've got little motivation to plan your year around Halo CPL even though I'm sure I can win). Pro-gaming is a fairy-tale for the most part.
    Why aren't you playing on Live with us again?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Swift
    Thank god for Dolemite to give this thread a little holiday cheer

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    No, it's that some of us can actually afford to have standards and not have to settle. That's not an insult towards them, but a general comment towards yours. Unlike some people, I don't have to drool all over internet girls because I actually live in reality.

And why am I also amused that a mod is making personal attacks outside of fight club?
    It would seem that you have issues with women in general.

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...ighlight=spike

Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    Best performance by a human female: They all suck!

5. Um...They did. Did you even look at the nominees? Hell, one of them was for a game that wasn't even out at the time. It is the Spike Video Game Awards afterall.

And uhh..why did you feel the need to slap an exclamation point onto that? You "riled up" kids are starting to put way too much effort into being tools.
    Last edited by Sl1p; 06 Dec 2004 at 12:10 AM.
    Play Guitar Hero //

6. Dreamcast

As long as we're making statements about not making 'riled-up' statements about being 'riled up' I'd like to make the following non-statement:

This thread had too much 'riled-up' typage and not enough FD linkage.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

7. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    Fatal1ty is the world Q3A and UT2K3 champion, and most likely soon to be UT2K4 champion, all in Deathmatch. He has a god damned super team (See: All champion players) that are now into the CS scene. I wish I could remember their name, but from what I remember up to a few months ago, they were dominating.
    cK? clan kapitol I think. Not sure.

I once had the (dis?)pleasure of going 1v1 against him in UT2K4. I held my own for the most part (See: 3-10), but Jesus...if you even give him clean pixel to fire at, you're dead. The man has insane accuracy that most could only dream of.
    He's consistantly great, I played him on DM17 in Q3 1v1 (5 - 13 was my best, he once kept me to one kill) but there were others there that beat him more than once. He's got a consistantly good game though, one of the people who beat him (DiadoraQ3M), was someone I played and beat routinely.

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    Why aren't you playing on Live with us again?
    Clown'll eat me.

I don't have Live
    o_O

8. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    You "riled up" kids are starting to put way too much effort into being tools.
    Quote Originally Posted by toxic
    Fuck .. my ironic-meter just exploded.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Tracer
    Clown'll eat me.

I don't have Live
    I'm being serious here, if we all pitch in and buy you Live for christmas, will you help us kick ass?

can't we just throw all our extra 2 month free trials at him?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.