Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Frag Dolls

1. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    I really, really, really hate "All girl gaming squads" or whatever you want to call them. They're all exactly the same which basically boils down to-

HAY U INTERNET CHECK US OUT!!! WE'RE GIRLS! WE PLAY VIDEO GAMES OMFGGG DO U WANT TO GET UR ASS KIXED BY GURLS?????? LOL!!!! WE'RE GIRLS, WE'RE NOT SURE IF WE MENTIONED THAT YET!!!1

You can apply your own ect. to that, but that's basically what it boils down to. It's annoying as fuck and for every one of them that pops up, it kicks back my respect for female gamers. Until theres a female group that actually gets out there and proves something to the scene without wearing matching outfits while attempting to demand attention to their tits at the same time, they're all worthless.
    Bingo, this is exactly what I was going for, but didn't see when I started typing. I mean, maybe they do have the skills, but I have to read over and over how hot they are, how hot each individual one is, see the matching outfits that no other clan in the WORLD does (unless they are hot girls), it just makes them look like total attention whores.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

2. I'm not doubting that they have skills, they definetly do..I just think they should actually do something with them instead of just posting pictures of themselves everywhere. Hell, I'm sure theres better all-female clans than them. They just whore it up more.

Until the day I read about them doing well in something like CPL, they're just another shitty clan.
    Play Guitar Hero //

Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo
    y hello thar BUTTSECKS?!?!!? lolol.
    Yeah, I don't think this group is just a halo 2 clan. The ones I read about weren't a one-game clan either, but they were mainly into cs.

I don't like bringing the whole "I have boobs look at me" thing into video games, but I guess it's been here since the beginning with all the "sexy women" in games. Maybe I'm not as much of a man as you guys. Men are retarded when it comes to women though, that's for sure.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 03 Dec 2004 at 03:05 PM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    Big In Japan are nothing but attention whores. The end.
    Fixed.
    Time for a change

5. It's all fun and games until one gets knocked up by master Chief.

Quote Originally Posted by remnant
    It's all fun and games until one gets knocked up by master Chief.
    Sl1p's illegitimate children....scary.

7. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    Fixed.
    ..What did we ever do besides..

Wait..What the fuck HAS Big In Japan done? Answer me that, and then answer how we ever attention whored.

I can't even believe I'm saying "We" in reference to Big In Japan, as if it exists.
    Play Guitar Hero //

8. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    I'm not doubting that they have skills, they definetly do..I just think they should actually do something with them instead of just posting pictures of themselves everywhere. Hell, I'm sure theres better all-female clans than them. They just whore it up more.
    they're sponsored. whoring it up is part of their image.

9. Most of them aren't even that hot. The asian chick is pretty cute though.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    ..What did we ever do besides..

Wait..What the fuck HAS Big In Japan done? Answer me that, and then answer how we ever attention whored.

I can't even believe I'm saying "We" in reference to Big In Japan, as if it exists.
    You guys made a shitty site where one girl said her favorite weapon combo was dual shotguns.

That's enough reason for me to hate.