Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2232343536

Thread: Frag Dolls

1. Do they know you exist?
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

2. Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

3. Quote Originally Posted by OmniGear
    Do they know you exist?
    If you had been following the thread you would know that they came in here and acted as if they would play us. Then they never did.

Cowards.

4. no really... why are you so obsessed with them? you're bordering on isamu type obsessing. is the wifey not doing it for you anymore?

5. Only one of them is even remotely good at HALO. When Chaos Theory comes out and I'm playing that, they better be playing it to so I can grudge-fuck each and every one of their nubile asses. I mean, they've got to play that one, it's an Ubisoft game for chrissakes.
    Time for a change

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Victor
    no really... why are you so obsessed with them? you're bordering on isamu type obsessing. is the wifey not doing it for you anymore?
    I'm not really obsessed. Every month or so I remember and then come in and comment on it.

I'm not bordering on isamu type obsessing, I'm bordering on interested in the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    Only one of them is even remotely good at HALO. When Chaos Theory comes out and I'm playing that, they better be playing it to so I can grudge-fuck each and every one of their nubile asses. I mean, they've got to play that one, it's an Ubisoft game for chrissakes.
    I would say she doesn't completely suck. But she is, by no means, good (even remotely).

The whole problem I have with the fragdolls is that they're trying to front like they are dedicated to promoting gender equality (which they are not helping)in gaming or something. And their XTREME usertags make them really believeable. And yeah, they shouldn't challenge people if they aren't going to own up. I've never doubted female equality in skill, terms like 'girlgood' are horseshit to me. But the fragdolls are glorified booth babes, pure and simple. It reminds me of those ads in old magazines featuring 'Nintendo World Champion Thor Aackerlund". Same shit just with boobs. No one I know takes them seriously.

And yes, anal is worth the effort.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...