Page 1 of 36 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Frag Dolls

1. Frag Dolls

The Fragdolls are a Halo 2 clan. Not only are these chicks mad sexy, but they nearly kicked Bungie.net's ass.

Anybody who gets them to post here gets to break SpoDaddy's Gamecube. Actually, scratch that. Last thing I need is for them to know who I'm hanging out with online. You guys would be all like "LOL@NOOB, YOU ARE GAY" and it'd be over.

I need to get to New York.
    -Kyo

2. Ah yes, the Halo Hump Day Challenge. They switched up their team and almost got beat because of it. Look at the stats for the first game, that is the typical Bungie domination.

The Frag Dolls are nothing but attention whores. The end.
    Play Guitar Hero //

I like how Child's Play is at the top of their links.
    Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo
    Anybody who gets them to post here gets to break SpoDaddy's Gamecube.
    wtf?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    definitely. Teen Attention Whore Squad! I wonder how they get along.

This seems to be a trend, I read about some other all-hot-girl squads in some shitty electronics mag a while ago.

I wonder if any of them own this shirt, or that "I dig skinny white guys," tee.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 03 Dec 2004 at 02:34 PM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo
    You guys would be all like "LOL@NOOB, YOU ARE GAY" and it'd be over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    Well that took all of one post.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia
    This seems to be a trend, I read about some other all-hot-girl squads in some shitty electronics mag a while ago.
    Then it's a freaking WICKED trend that needs to never go away.
    -Kyo

6. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    ...nothing but attention whores. The end.

Fuck .. my ironic-meter just exploded.

7. I really, really, really hate "All girl gaming squads" or whatever you want to call them. They're all exactly the same which basically boils down to-

HAY U INTERNET CHECK US OUT!!! WE'RE GIRLS! WE PLAY VIDEO GAMES OMFGGG DO U WANT TO GET UR ASS KIXED BY GURLS?????? LOL!!!! WE'RE GIRLS, WE'RE NOT SURE IF WE MENTIONED THAT YET!!!1

You can apply your own ect. to that, but that's basically what it boils down to. It's annoying as fuck and for every one of them that pops up, it kicks back my respect for female gamers. Until theres a female group that actually gets out there and proves something to the scene without wearing matching outfits while attempting to demand attention to their tits at the same time, they're all worthless.
    Play Guitar Hero //

8. Aren't they mentioned in this month's EGM?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    IBTN.

I mean damn, I read that article Bungie put up, and they act like this is some kind of major miracle. How many times in that article do I need to read how hot they are, and that they also play games?

Wow, amazing, hot girls play games too, move along.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

10. the frag dolls aren't just a halo clan, they're actually sponsored by ubisoft. at least, i think it's ubisoft.