Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How stupid can you get...

1. How stupid can you get...

There is something like in the water or something I swear.

http://www.wftv.com/news/3971517/detail.html

CALLAWAY, Fla. -- Help, police, someone stole my pot!

A Panhandle couple is under arrest after notifying police Thursday that their quarter-pound stash of marijuana was stolen and that they needed the weed back, because they were going to later sell it.

"They're America's dumbest criminals," said Lt. Ricky Ramie, head of the Bay County Sheriff's Office narcotics task force.

Deputies arrested 18-year-old John Douglas Sheetz and 17-year-old Misty Ann Holmes and charged the duo with possession of marijuana with intent to deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia.

According to the police report, the couple returned to the home they share and found the home broken into and a quarter-pound of marijuana missing. They immediately called authorities to report the break-in and theft.

Police said the couple told them they were going to resell the marijuana and allowed the detectives to search the apartment. Investigators discovered several marijuana stems among other drug paraphernalia during the search, The News Herald in Panama City reported for Saturday editions.

They were taken to the Bay County Jail and are each being held on $17,500 bond.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...

2. What a bunch of retards, people in Flordia need to create their own country or something, they bring down the overall average intelligence index of Americans.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

3. Like alot of the stuff I read that happens in the US.

Wow.

4. I just don't even know what to say.
    Last edited by Opaque; 05 Dec 2004 at 04:38 PM. Reason: except that we obviously won't be seeing remnant and jarrod around for a while

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron
    What a bunch of retards, people in Flordia need to create their own country or something, they bring down the overall average intelligence index of Americans.

Yeah, seriously. And don't get me started on thse fucking idiots in Philadelphia. Just check out this gem:

Armed robber robs his own landlord

After being released on bail for an armed robbery, a 35 year-old Philadelphia man was anxious to get some cash for his drug habit. Living in an apartment just above a tavern, he decided to hold up the establishment for an easy payday.

He entered the bar with a gun and demanded the cash. The bartender obliged and gave him the receipts from the register. The defendant then fled back upstairs to his residence. Ten minutes later, police arrived and arrested him at the kitchen table, counting the money. Unfortunately for him, the bartender was his also landlord, who identified him at the scene.
    Seriously, Philadelphians are retarded and we'd all be better off if they were all shot in the head with guns.
    Last edited by rezo; 05 Dec 2004 at 04:37 PM.

6. ECFUCKINGWWWWWWWWW! Sorry, Philly habit. That first story has happened a few times that I recall, and never fails to crack me up.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 05 Dec 2004 at 04:38 PM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. I...am at a loss for words.

8. If someone is that stupid, they deserve whatever they get.

9. Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Yeah, seriously. And don't get me started on thse fucking idiots in Philadelphia. Just check out this gem:

Seriously, Philadelphians are retarded and we'd all be better off if they were all shot in the head with guns.
    Yeah, most are, we have one of the highest crime rates in the US, between Philly and a lot of the smaller cities right outside of it. I'm not defending it, besides, I don't really live in Philly anyway, about 10-15 miles away.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

10. When I said "Philadelphians", I meant Gohron.