Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Carnivale Season Two

1. I think Ben got Sophie pregnant, hence the rain and lightning the night they fucked. If this is the case, I can only imagine what this is going to bring.

Also, I wonder if Iris, being Belyakov's daughter, doesn't have a hidden talent.

This really is one of the best shows on tv, such a great concept.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Regus
    I think Ben got Sophie pregnant, hence the rain and lightning the night they fucked. If this is the case, I can only imagine what this is going to bring.

Also, I wonder if Iris, being Belyakov's daughter, doesn't have a hidden talent.

This really is one of the best shows on tv, such a great concept.

Yeah it is. I just wish that they'd hurry up and get Season 2 on dvd...and that the asking price is a little less than what I paid for the 1st. Theres a few dvd sets of 2 on Ebay...maybe I'll snatch one of those. And has it been given the greenlight for a third season yet?

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

Giltch Guest
    This is one of the most bizarre shows I've ever seen, but it's actually pretty good. I'm looking foward to seeing some of Season 2.

4. MOTHER FUCKERS!!!
    Well, looks like we won't be getting any answers.

5. BOO-URNS!

6. That really really really really fucking sucks.

7. What the shit does that have to do with the price of bread?

Seriously though, we're going to miss Carnivale.

8. GODDAMN IT!!

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."