Thread: Resident Evil 2: Nemesis moving ahead

1. Resident Evil 2: Nemesis moving ahead

Well, Here is news from Darkhorizons:

Resident Evil 2: Nemesis: Things seem to be moving quickly with the IMDb listing an October 31st 2003 release date. Coming Soon meanwhile had a report from Paul Anderson: "For the role of Jill Valentine, I carefully chose who I wanted to play her. At first I contacted Natasha Henstridge, but with her other projects she wanted to persue, it was impossible to have her for the role. Mira Sorvino is next on my list. I think she resembles Jill alot and would fit the role perfectly as well. I hope everything goes well, and she will say yes to our script. As for the other roles I have in mind. They are not so concrete yet, but I will mention that "Carlos Olivera" from Resident Evil 3(the game) is on my list. Also we can't forget Milla Jovovich and Eric Mabius. The have said yes to the script and will return as well as I mentioned before in my last interview. As far as the story goes, I can't reveal too much, but I will say that Jill Valentine and Alice will never meet in the story. Their will be two seperate stories going on in the movie".

Who do you think will be good to play Jill Valentine in the film?

2. Every actress except Angelina Jolie

no,seriously;maybe the James bond girl from the last movie or maybe the girl from MIB(the doctor) and Dogma(the last descendant).

i don't have a good memory for actor's names

3. Isn't Mira Sorvino that chick in American Pie with the big ass forehead?

4. no. the chick with the big forehead is... shit i can't remember her name now. :/

5. I think you're trying to remember Shannon Elizabeth or Mena Suvari. Or Tara Reid.

Well I hope it's better than the first, I really didn't like the direction of the story and it didn't feel like the game.

Korian

Get a better soundtrack in there this time and you can have Clint Howard play Jill Valentine for all I care.

It's cool to see they're taking the route of the 2 storylines thing, it'll feel more like RE now.