Thread: I need some help

1. I need some help

For some reason, your avatars all look kinda shitty. Another thing is that the smilies that are supposed to be animated are not moving, and many of the sigs aren't animating either. Is there something I can do with my tools option to fix this?

If it helps at all, I'm using Windows ME.

2. Your first problem is that you are using Windows ME which is pure garbage.

3. Did they always look shitty?
    You should definately get XP if your pc will run it, and if not, get win 98, if you can't still buy it then just download.

Quote Originally Posted by adol
    For some reason, your avatars all look kinda shitty. Another thing is that the smilies that are supposed to be animated are not moving, and many of the sigs aren't animating either. Is there something I can do with my tools option to fix this?

If it helps at all, I'm using Windows ME.
    The only thing that would affect how the site looks is the web browser you're using.

You could update IE like a caveman, or get Firefox like a human being.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. He should still ditch windows ME though...

Baby steps.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. Yeah it's probably the browser, also make sure your video card color settings aren't on 8-bit color. To do that, right click any empty space on your desktop, click properties, click on the Settings tab at the top right, and then under Color Quality make sure it's under Highest or whatever.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

8. Okay, That didn't seem to do any good. I'll see about getting a better browser on this thing.