Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heroes of Might and Magic IV + Expansion

1. Give me a day or so to think about it, I can let you know tommorrow.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

Hey man there's no rush at all. I'll be glad to get rid of these things anytime, they're just lying around the house. And no one else seems to want them. I can tell you that while my favourite was probably 2, because that's just the first one I played, and probably overplayed, this one was definitely good. I liked it more than 3 actually. As long as you've got the computer to run it normally it's great. And the system requirements are pretty low so that shouldn't be a problem. I'll type them out if you like.

Haha, and if you do choose to get it, I promise to play with you online.

One last thing though, I won't be able to make any more trips to the post office until next week, so seriously seriously take your time.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

oh and i mailed one to bbobb today. Shipping does indeed cost 5 bucks, and I pay for delivery confirmation.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

*bump* Apparently I'm a good trader. bbobb got everything all right and he says he likes it. So if anyone else is interested in a copy, I'm home now so I can mail it out.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

5. Cowtupia rules
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. HOMM4 was indeed shitty compared to the old ones. HOMM3's the best in the series.

Im not trying to blow up your spot here, Cow.

HOLLA!

I actually agree that that Heroes 3 was the best, and I probably won't go for any new HoMM games in the series unless somethingsuper-cool and new is done, but IV isn't bad unless I'm not remembering correctly at all. I played it for a good year or so in campaign and against people.

I'll have to go home and try my actual copy out again. My only gripe with it, I believe, was that they didn't add too many new units...but I think they're just running out of stuff to add. In its favor, it is a lot prettier than 3, but if you can't run it well then the animations all go super slow and jittery and it generally sucks ass. I couldn't play it on my old computer at all.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie