Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heroes of Might and Magic IV + Expansion

Heroes of Might and Magic IV + Expansion

I got 3 copies of these games for christmas like last year, and since the seals on each game were broken (why must my family check to see if the product is inside?) I couldn't return them. I don't want to e-bay it, it's too much of a hassle.

So if you want it or the expansion, I have two copies of each. So any way you want, pm, e-mail, reply here, aim, tell me how much you're willing to spend and we'll talk.

They're all new and unused, I don't think the jewel cases have been opened at all, but the seals on the boxes are broken.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 06 Dec 2004 at 01:08 PM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

2. How much?

I'm leary since I heard HOMM 4 was very shitty compared to the other 3 =/
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

3. Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    How much?
    Yes please.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

<shrug> ebay's trying to sell em for like, fifteen+ new. So like 10?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

5. Sounds good, I'll take one. Paypal allright?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Sure thing, but I dunno how much shipping will be. Send me an e-mail and we'll work it out. I'll send it however you want it. Since you'll be paying for it. Shit I forgot to put 10 +shipping. Still alright?

And I only have one copy of the expansion, but I do have another copy of the game.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 06 Dec 2004 at 10:06 PM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

7. $10 plus shipping is fine. And it's the main game I need... unless you're throwing in the expansion for free.

You know what, normally I would, but it's xmastime and every little bit is going to help.

9. Hell doesn't matter to me... you want to PM me your paypal address. How's bout I just send you $15... that should cover Priority Mail shipping.

PM sent. I've still got another copy though Roufuss.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie