Thread: Donkey Konga $38.88 @ Target

1. Donkey Konga $38.88 @ Target

This is a great deal, since the Kongas are $35 alone. It's like getting the game for practically free! I bought one set, and I don't even have a gamecube yet!
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

AMAZING!
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia
    AMAZING!
    I think you meant to say:

WHO CARES?

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy Hits
    I bought one set, and I don't even have a gamecube yet!
    You bought a shitty game for a system you don't own? You shouldn't be bragging about that.

4. If only they did something like this for Steel Batallion, not Donkey Konga, I'd buy it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    You bought a shitty game for a system you don't own? You shouldn't be bragging about that.
    This is the same guy who has an ebay auction of Shikigami 2 for ps2 with a buy it now of 19.99, when the game retails for 9.99
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

sorry, i thought my sarcasm was readily apparent.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia
    sorry, i thought my sarcasm was readily apparent.
    It needed to be more blatant and hidden in spoilers.

8. True for shiki, but go to your store. Is it there? Go to some of the major websites. Is it there? Didn't think so. It sells for an average of $16 on ebay, btw. I've even seen it go for as high as $26. Must be the great engrish.

And don't hate on Donkey Konga. It's cut from the same loin as Taiko, which is fun. DK might not be hard, but at least it is fun to play. I wanted the kongas for that FPS/Pinball game that's coming. (forgot the name)
    Last edited by Beefy Hits; 08 Dec 2004 at 12:49 AM.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png