Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: "Cheesiest" movie quotes of all time.

1. Ace Ventura quotes.

The Mask quotes.

Forrest Gump quote.

Terminator quotes

etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

2. I have a hard time seeing that Braveheart quote as cheesy. The movie wasn't cheesy, the whole point of that movie was summed up in that line... Ummm, what am I missing?

I never understood why people like Jerry Maguire. Of course, I've never actually seen it. Just bits and pieces. But I always thought "show me the money" was pretty fucking stupid too.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Scourge
    I have a hard time seeing that Braveheart quote as cheesy. The movie wasn't cheesy, the whole point of that movie was summed up in that line... Ummm, what am I missing?
    Mel Gibson was overacting. It was embarassing and cheesy.
    Time for a change

4. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    I can't believe they chose the tagline from ID4 when there are numerous cheesy lines that trumph it in spades:

"WELCOME TO EARTH!" - Will Smith whilst punching alien invader

"I GOT TO GET ME ONE OF DEES!" - Will Smith while piloting alien ship like a hyped-up Rodney King fleeing LAPD's finest

"I AIN'T HEARD NO FAT LADY!" - Will Smith whilst shooting nuke at alien invaders
    Man, I haven't seen that movie in a long time. I need to pick up a copy, it's so bad it's good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    Guess:
    "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and
    irritating, and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here
    everything's soft... and smooth..."
    That was definately a hide-in-my-seat-and-not-watch-the-screen cringing moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig
    No Ahnuld quotes from Batman & Robin?

This list is bullshit.

"ICE to meet you!"
    I had pretty much purged that movie from my memory and now I think I remember why.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    Guess:
    "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and
    irritating, and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here
    everything's soft... and smooth..."
    Everytime I hear that I want to punch a fucking kitten.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ViciousJazz
    That easily ruined an already crappy movie.
    There's more where that came from...

7. Steven Seagal hase some pretty cheesy lines in his movies.

"Come get some!"

8. How can, "I'll be back" not be inculded

9. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    Man, I haven't seen that movie in a long time. I need to pick up a copy, it's so bad it's good.
    No, no, it's just bad.

Nice Pandy av.

10. Yeah, "Ice to see you," belongs there. So does the whole script to Top Gun. "You're Dangerous out there.."

Also, Arnold's "You're Fired," in True Lies (right before he fires the missle with the terrorist stuck on it.)

I'll pick a rare one, in the Two Towers Legolas says, "This forest is old. Very old..." which came off as really cheesy. Not often you find cheesyness in the LOTR films. Agent Eldron in FOTR's "you shall be... THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING," que theme music. That was cheesedick too.

All of Anakin's lines from Episode 2 (most of which are outlined or linked to here) are really awful and awkward. This is what happens when Nerds try their hand at writing romance. It comes off as some 3rd grade little boy's love letter to his teacher, probably asking her if she'd like to collect frogs at recess. Portmans lines weren't all too good either... frankly, anything that didn't directly involve lightsabers or the mostly silent Fetts sucked. Bad.
    Last edited by Tracer; 07 Dec 2004 at 08:51 PM.
    o_O