Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Cheesiest" movie quotes of all time.

1. Funny thing is, I've only seen one movie from that list in its entirety. All of Titanic (mocked it, MST3K style all the way through in the theater), parts of Braveheart, and I've heard that Jerry Maguire line, never seen the movie. All those corny movie lines, and I haven't even heard most of them before! HA!

The only things I find REALLY overused are LINES FROM FAMILY GUY. Where I come from, they sometimes make up entire conversations. Gets old REALLY fast.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    The only things I find REALLY overused are LINES FROM FAMILY GUY. Where I come from, they sometimes make up entire conversations. Gets old REALLY fast.
    Or you're just a negative cock-face.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    You think it's annoying for you, imagine if you had watched and supported the show while it was on Fox and the people incessantly quoting it now are the same people that you unsuccessfully tried to get to watch the show during the first three times it got canceled.

This holds true for Futurama, too, in fact even more so since it's never coming back into production. Fuck you late-adopter asshats for not paying attention to a great show when it fucking mattered.

4. Megaman

What about "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!" from Jerry Maguire? That's overused as well. And "You complete me" as well.

Hmm...lemme think of some more...

"I feel the need...the need...for speed!" - that's so cheesy it's friggin' Velveeta.
    Say you like it/Say you need it/When you don't
    Looking better/Shining brighter/Than you do

5. Quote Originally Posted by Galaxia
    What about "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!" from Jerry Maguire? That's overused as well. And "You complete me" as well.

Hmm...lemme think of some more...

"I feel the need...the need...for speed!" - that's so cheesy it's friggin' Velveeta.
    But those lines are Cheesy because they're overused now, and everyone knows where it came from. It wasn't cheesy at the time. Lines on this list should be those that never should have made it through the first draft of the script they were so damn cheesy to start with.

6. Quote Originally Posted by galaxia

7. "GET TO ZE CHOPPA!" is pretty much applicable to any conversation, ever.

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Dave
    "You know what happens to toads when they get struck by lighting? The same thing that happens to everything else!"

Something like that.
    This is hands down the worst line I have ever heard in a movie. Ever.

9. This is a great quote but whatever, it has no other place on the boards.

SHOP SMART! SHOP......S-MART. Sorry y'all I had too. ^_^

10. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    Christ almighty. College has ruined Family Guy and Chappelle Show for me because people quote them constantly. As a matter of fact the following things have been ruined for me from constant quote bombardment:
    Donnie Darko, Boondock Saints, Family Guy, Chappelle Show, Office Space, Napoleon Dynamite, any SNL skit I found mildly amusing, any Adam Sandler movie I found mildly amusing, and anything involving Will Ferril.

I hate college students.

Quote Originally Posted by DjRocca
    SHOP SMART! SHOP......S-MART.
    What are you talking about? There is NOTHING cheesy in Army of Darkness.

NOTHING!