Page 15 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman
    Cool find Johnny!

The way it looks on that casting call is that Snake and Big Boss are up to be voiced by two different people unless The Boss as its listed is not Big Boss.I see that we have Ocelot on there too so unless its a younger Ocelot , this might prove that either this takes place in "present" day so to speak or that the game may be split up into a past and present.
    Well...........

As I've mentioned previously. "Snake" is Big Boss in this game (no sign of Solid Snake yet). The Boss is a seperate female character. She's the leader of FOX (an early incarnation of FOXHOUND) and Ocelot's mother. Ocelot also appears as Snake's teenaged rival.

There doesn't seem to be a present day scenario and there probably won't. However, it seems that there will be some VR Missions (don't ask me why there are VR Missions in the 60s, unless VR stands for something other than Virtual Reality) prior to the main game.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue
    Khrushchev?.... as in Nikita Khruschev?....
    That's correct.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Undaunted
    Well...........

As I've mentioned previously. "Snake" is Big Boss in this game (no sign of Solid Snake yet). The Boss is a seperate female character. She's the leader of FOX (an early incarnation of FOXHOUND) and Ocelot's mother. Ocelot also appears as Snake's teenaged rival.

Well...damn ...thats cool Didnt know about who The Boss was supposed to be or her relation to Ocelot .

I guess those other names : Fury, Sorrow, Fear and End are the early members of teh FOXHOUND?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman
    I guess those other names : Fury, Sorrow, Fear and End are the early members of teh FOXHOUND?
    Not FOXHOUND. Apparently, you'll be fighting agaisnt a group called Cobra (no relation to GI Joe). Almost all of them are in their 50s, so I guess they must be World War II veterans. There's another Cobra member not listed called The Pain.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Undaunted
    Not FOXHOUND. Apparently, you'll be fighting agaisnt a group called Cobra (no relation to GI Joe). Almost all of them are in their 50s, so I guess they must be World War II veterans. There's another Cobra member not listed called The Pain.
    Fuckin A - I got to find out who your sources are, Ive never heard that

Sounds interesting but that Cobra name has got to go...

5. I got all from the leaked document I've mentioned earlier, which describes all the characters in the game. I can post the document here if anyone wants, but like I said, I don't want to get into trouble. If Konami objects, then I'll just delete it.

You can purchase sides from showfax's website, which goes into much greater detail (since they provide actual portions of the script).

6. Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Undaunted
    That's correct.
    Well... that's just strange....
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

7. My god..A MGS AND Family Guy reference..

Ten points for AstroBlue.
    Time for a change

8. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue
    Khrushchev?.... as in Nikita Khruschev?....
    And I'm sure President Johnson is Lyndon B Johnson.
    I'm really excited about this game, it's on the top of my most wanted for this year.
    pwned by Ivan

9. http://66.90.75.92/torrents/1448/res...ar-rar.torrent

Metal Gear Solid Art Book Torrent.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Green
    And I'm sure President Johnson is Lyndon B Johnson.
    "Hey, Hey, LBJ, How many snakes did you eat today?"

Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    Muchos gracias!!
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.