Page 5 of 108 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

1. *smacks head*

Of course! Silly me!
    Um so yea, why do we care again?

2. To be honest I don't know, I thought Harry Gregson Williams was doing it again.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Will
    To be honest I don't know, I thought Harry Gregson Williams was doing it again.
    Harry Gregson is doing the score. Kyle Cooper is simply doing the opening intro and parts of the trailer like he did in MGS2.

4. Thanks for putting me in my place Johnny.

5. That's practically his job in these threads Will, I mean c'mon

So is this Kyle Cooper a Hollywood guy or a Konami employee? I'm guessing the former. I'm hoping we get another new trailer at TGS next month... seems likely enough I think.

6. Kyle Cooper is a Hollywood director who specializes special effects. He and his company (Imaginary Forces) did credit sequences for various films such as Seven, Daredevil, Eraser, Spawn and Dead Presidents among others. They also did those GBP ads on TV too.

http://www.imaginaryforces.com/

7. Ahh very cool. Well he's doing a nice job with the effects on those trailers that's for sure. Thanks as usual Mr. Undaunted.

8. I wish I didn't know about this game. It looks so awesome yet its so far away. Sort of like hover bikes.

9. I'm quite interested in seeing the villans in this game. The various enemy boss designs on MGS1 and MGS2 have been my favorite parts of those games and this games setting could provide so very interesting characters I think.
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Kinopio
    I wish I didn't know about this game. It looks so awesome yet its so far away. Sort of like hover bikes.
    That's how I felt when MGS2 was first unveiled. and its been almost four years since.