Page 1 of 108 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

1. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

What do you guys think the chances are that KCEJ, or just Kojima alone maybe (didn't he make the MGS2 Trailer by himself?) are working on a new Snaker Eater Trailer for E3?

I'm sure KCEJ knows that the trailer has been leaked. Do you guys think they'll show the same trailer now that it's been leaked?

Personally, I think that the team is probably working around the clock trying to make something new for the show.
    That sucks, cause it probably took them a while to make it.

I really should pop in that Document DVD again. I'm sure that'll answer many questions again.

Well, condolences to KCEJ.

2. Nah, same.

E3's their money shot, to build hype before the harsh reality of mediocre game sets in, and apparently the leaked trailer will do that.

3. At the very least, we may see a better quality version, but I doubt they'd work on a totally new one in the ... 4 days until the convention starts. Unless the version which was leaked was labelled "leakable hype builder for super tactical espionage action mega game metal gear solid 3: snake eater." Love them crazy japanese titles.

4. I don't think we'll see a new trailer, but I'm pretty sure they'll have a link up to a medium resolution trailer on their Japanese site like they usually do once E3 begins.

Here's hoping Kojima actually gives some indication of the game's plot and what not at E3...

(couldn't this thread have been a part of the other MGS3 trailer thread?)

5. Actually, Lucas, the footage that was leaked is only a PORTION of the E3 trailer. There's supposed to be a part after that where Snake and a partner (Raiden? Campbell? Meryl?) are infiltrating a guerilla base together.

6. oh awesome, now i don't feel as bad for KCEJ.

Originally posted by Johnny Undaunted
    Actually, Lucas, the footage that was leaked is only a PORTION of the E3 trailer. There's supposed to be a part after that where Snake and a partner (Raiden? Campbell? Meryl?) are infiltrating a guerilla base together.
    The partner thing makes sense, because it sure as hell wasn't Snake shooting those guys off the top of the waterfall with the sniper rifle in that trailer...

8. It would almost be worth having Raiden in the second game if in this one he was helping you, and Snake managed to turn him into a badass motherfucker...
    your mom

9. Originally posted by piku
    The partner thing makes sense, because it sure as hell wasn't Snake shooting those guys off the top of the waterfall with the sniper rifle in that trailer...
    It also makes me curious as to whether or not the trailer purposely leaked by Konami to create advance hype for the game. Otherwise, why would they leave out a portion of the movie?

10. I don't understand why everybody's always hating on Raiden. Sure, the plot of MGS2 was crap but Raiden the character was actually pretty awesome -- shit, he was a child soldier running with the Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka! And he has a fucking katana! IMO he's plenty badass.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood