Thread: online comics

1. online comics

Does anyone here read any online comics. Am suprised to see how small their community is especially since many of them are pretty good.
    www.razorcomics.com

HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. funny

4. Hm, some of those look pretty good, remnant, I see a few familiar names from way back in the days of when I could be considered a part of the anime art community. I'll check it out sometime.

dinosaur comics
    Sinfest

Thinking about starting one of my own soon-ish, but I'm not much of a writer. Not that that stops a lot of people.

5. remnant do good. "tail wags"

Wait you were in the anime community?! What did you do and what did you work on

6. Oh, I didn't have my own comic or anything, and I wasn't overly productive. Did an original pic here, a fanart there, ran a couple of monthlies for a while. The only comics I did were maybe 4 or 5 short contributions to round-robin type comics known as impromanga. I'll try and find 'em (if they still exist) when I get off of work, and link 'em here.

I'll probably get back into it next year, comic or no, as I'm getting a scanner and tablet for Xmas.

7. Thats still way more than me. Doing anime work is one of my dream jobs.

8. ?

No, I think you're misunderstanding. I never did 'anime work', just anime-style art, as a hobby.

And, er, get a new dream. Animation is largely made by people earning slave wages in Korea or China. If you can find an animation job in the US it should pay okay, but that's not where most cartoons get made, it's more for design and postproduction.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 10 Dec 2004 at 04:16 PM.

9. Our own ShinMyk does these two... granted he hasn't updated lately.

Restaurant

And my personal favorite, and I'm not just saying it because I'm a character in it....

No Skillz!

See, It's really not because I'm in the comic at all...

10. the oldness
    -Myk