Page 1 of 27 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Myspace

Myspace

The title and the description pretty much sum it up.

Me.
    Last edited by Josh; 16 Apr 2006 at 11:34 AM.

2. Friend of mine joined up there, he digs it. I browsed around once or twice for giggles. Seems cool.

You using it to cruise for bitches? I thought teh rockstars were swimming in poon.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 15 Dec 2004 at 03:30 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Just signed up a little while ago and haven't done anything with it yet but here I am!
    Last edited by Timber; 16 Dec 2004 at 10:19 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. Quote Originally Posted by Xeno G
    Just signed up a little while ago and haven't done anything with it yet but here I am!

Dude, I thought you were black for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Mezz

Did you shave your head since I last saw you? Or is the hair just out of frame?
    Last edited by Dolemite; 15 Dec 2004 at 03:37 PM.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite

Did you shave your head since I last saw you? Or is the hair just out of frame?
    Yeah, I shaved my head about a week later. I talked about in the going bald thread. I was really self conscious about it all the time, so I just decided to do away with the problem. Its been really freeing. I like it a lot though, after I got used to it.

6. Really, a week after? You hair wasn't bad at all. But if the new look is stressing you less then more power to ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    You using it to cruise for bitches? I thought teh rockstars were swimming in poon.
    Using it for shameless self promotion. Its working.

8. SO is this the new livejournal..