Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode I Final Duel vs. Episode II Final Duel

Yeah, I noticed it. I'm also expectying some really far-out light saber designs in Episode III, likely a few of them will look like PSO weapons, since most of them look based off light sabers anyways.

2. Originally posted by RedTerrier
    I agree with Chibbi's reasoning, but I must say that the light saber fight was way too short in Ep. II. It should have been a little longer, but I like how George is trying not to repeat himself in his duel sequences; i.e., having 2 jedi fight the head bad guy at once (like in Ep. I again). And bringing in Yoda to throw down definitely was uber cool...anyone notice how Doku's saber was slanted off to the side, almost at an angle from the base, kind of like how the Gunblade is constructed?

didn't quite notice that until I went back and read up on it.

his light saber was inspired from the ancient ways of the Jedi arts. such a design offered a higher degree of efficiency and thus required one to be highly skilled with its precision.

heck, makes me wish we saw more sabers like that...

3. Yes, His saber was to used by more experienced jedi. I can just imagine Luke trying to swing it, and accidently cutting couple of fingers off