Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Promo crap

1. Promo crap

I like promo crap. I have hundreds of pieces of video game paraphernalia, but there are millions of pieces I'll never own.

This is meant to be a kind of "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours," thread. So, I'll start:

I own that Maximo figure in the center, there, but mine's limited edition. My figure, one of only 5,000 pieces, has a clear, diamond like gem set in the middle of his pommel and shield. Pretty cool, if'n you ask me.

I'll post more, but only one piece at a time. How about you guys?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

2. i have a Mortal Kombat 1 shirt from preordering it.

3. I have about 50-60 videogame t-shirts that I ganked from EB over the years. I also have art books, clocks, figurines, all sorts of shit. Its crazy. I threw out some of the shirts because they got too ratty, though.

4. So, post a pic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Captain Vegetable
    So, post a pic.
    Uhh no, because (A) my camera is in California, and (B) I dont care enough about this shit to take a picture. Its all garbage.

6. I got some weird Resident Evil one promo item. I think it was made for the release of the game in the U.S. and it's a novelization about the events leading to RE1, but I've never seen this book anywhere else.
    http://www.production-ig.co.jp/anime...es/canti04.gif
    The over imaginative Ninja's fought the rum filled pirates untill battle drew to a close.

7. I've got a few promo CDs and T-shirts, just had to throw out my DC shirt due to a massive hole in the text.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

I lost my DC shirt. wtf.

9. I have a crapload of gaming t-shirts. But they're all L or XL. Why are all gaming tees so friggin' huge?

10. Quote Originally Posted by MarkRyan
    Why are all gaming tees so friggin' huge?
    Its not obvious?