Thread: Need the chat link back

1. Need the chat link back

As I'm typing this there's 6 people in #tnl (as opposed to the past months' 2), and an actual conversation happening, the place could really pick up steam if its just easily accessible. When the link moved to the bottom past the score and art boards the place went dead, and now the link's not even there anymore. #tnl was a good place and could be again, if everyone knows its around.
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

2. I really dont know why cka took the link down in the first place, and then when he resurrected it (after me nagging him for a while), he put it all the way at the bottom below shitty forums like Score Attack and Anime.

The #TNL chat room was really cool, and it diverted some attention (and server load) away from TNL itself. It also adds a lot to the community. Taking that link down was a stupid thing to do. Boo-urns.

Maybe that should go on the main forums page again... you know. So other people might go... besides the ones that already know about it.

Golly... that'd be swell.

4. Quote Originally Posted by station82o
    As I'm typing this there's 6 people in #tnl (as opposed to the past months' 2), and an actual conversation happening, the place could really pick up steam if its just easily accessible. When the link moved to the bottom past the score and art boards the place went dead, and now the link's not even there anymore. #tnl was a good place and could be again, if everyone knows its around.
    I've been saying this forever, and I totally agree with you.

I just went, and there was a grand total of 8 or 9 people in there... but I'd say 4-5 of them were general lurkers, 2 of them I've never seen on the boards all that much, and the other 2 were blah.

Need to get all the interesting people back into chat
    Last edited by Roufuss; 17 Dec 2004 at 08:11 PM.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

5. cool thanks!
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal