Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Legend of Kay

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeau
    Some people think it is good.

THOSE PEOPLE ARE FOOLS.
    PFFFFFFF x 100 billion thousand

That game fucking rules. Its one of the best 3D platformers to have come out this generation, if not the best. It has its flaws that need over combing to enjoy it, mainly the Character Vexx himself. But once you look beyond that you are going to find some of the best raw platforming around, when I say that I mean actually having to make lots of difficult jumps and such, you know platforming. Not to mention its one of the most challening platformers to complete, finding all the hearts is not a simple feat.

I have gone and on and on about this game several times however in a bunch of other threads. Its just that I think people have to given this game much of a chance because of how stupid Vexx looks.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

2. Quote Originally Posted by alan_fatima
    I'm pleased with it so far.
    This is a man i trust... who should reply to his private messages. I'll have to check this one out.
    Donk

3. I am happy. The game takes forever to get going (fuck training) but once it does, it barrels down the track. Very fast, Maximo-esque (yes!) action. The voices aren't that bad. Virtually the whole supporting cast has talent, but Kay's voice is hilarious. He sounds like Peppermint Patty with a sore throat. I keep it on because I like how it mixes with everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by alan_fatima
    Absolutely fantastic music. If you like the music from the recent Romance of the Three Kingdoms games, you'll love Kay's.
    I'm glad someone else picked up on this. The music is incredible.

It's the remaster everyone was demanding!

This game's almost a decade old already? It's decent but I doubt I will play it a second time.

6. Sometimes you can tell which games you're one day going to see under the Munchos at the entrance of a Mobil gas station.