Thread: Wofgames sale

1. Wofgames sale

Apparently, no one is buying imports anymore, so Matt is selling off most of his stock for 40% off. He's a great guy to deal with.
    http://wolfgames.com/

2. Agreed, everything I've ordered from him has been better than expected and arrived at good speed. I just snagged XII Stag a second ago.

It's 40% off the listed price, by the way. The discounts haven't been figured in yet. I was confused on that from the note at the top of the page but got an e-mail back from Matt explaining it.

James

3. More games also come out in America now than used to. I'm sure that has a lot to do with it.
    Damn, that list used to be four times that size. Nothing I really want, though.

4. Why do the good ones always have to go? Matt is one of the best dealers on the net, period. I'll never forget scoring a new and sealed Soukyugurentai for Saturn from him 5 years ago for just $48. A very good deal then and still would be now. Also scored good deals on Shienryu, Jap Raiden Project, I could go on.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 18 Dec 2004 at 10:46 PM.

5. His normal prices were always a bit higher than they should've been. Maybe that was half his problem to begin with. Oh well, I have him to thank for Silvergun and Spriggan.

6. There is ALWAYS a liquidation WolfGames sale going on. That said, buy his stuff.

7. Would have to agree with Omegaflare for the most part (do most of my buying from the west exit nowadays), but I've been dealing with matt for years, and his service has always been outstanding.
    Picked up $410 worth of stuff for $246. Can't beat that.

8. Well, finally netting Eliminate Down a couple months ago I more-or-less have every import game I've been looking for. Hope Matt has good luck selling all those things, however, he's always been a great guy to buy from.
    omg TNL epics!

9. Yayorz

Whoo!

Scored Tryrush Deppy for $26 spine and all.

10. Boehland is a legend in my book.....got most of my Saturn shmups from him over a period of years, and never had a single problem (he actually usually sent free stuff along with my packages). Buy all his crap.