Thread: Capcom direct what?

1. Capcom direct what?

i am willing to sell a number of capcom games for sega dreamcast, nintendo gamecube, and sony playstation. they are all in excellent condition with everything that they were originally packaged with intact. please send me a private message if you are interested.

-VAMPIRE CHRONICLE for japanese dreamcast

-CAPCOM VS SNK 2 for japanese dreamcast

-BIOHAZARD for japanese gamecube

-BIOHAZARD 2(first run, with the face) for japanese playstation

-BIOHAZARD 3 for japanese playstation

-BIOHAZARD: CODE VERONICA special edition for japanese dreamcast

thanks for reading and please buy them all.

2. I'm interested in all of those..
    It's a mirror image!

3. ...

I sent you a PM about Vampire Chronicles...
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

4. thanks for the private message, each game has everything including the spine cards, ect.( i put it all behind the jewel case, so i never lose any of it).

5. Name some prices on that stuff thats left.
    It's a mirror image!

6. vampire chronicle is already being persued by someone for $45. everything else is still for sale. i am not certain about appropriate pricing for these games and was hoping that interested parties would send me private messages expressing their interest and a suggested price. Anyway, I will give you an idea of what i think would be a fair price for each game and you can tell me what you think of the prices:

CVS 2- $35

BIOHAZARD GC- $35

BIOHAZARD 2 PS- $20

BIOHAZARD 3 PS- $15

CODE VERONICA DC- $20

please reply with if you think that these are unreasonable prices and explain why. thanks.

7. ...

I just received his copy of Vampire Chronicles and it is excellent quality as he said. Received the game in less than a week since the beginning of our transaction.

Thanks, ssbomberman
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"