Thread: EB used PC Games deal

1. EB used PC Games deal

So here's the deal -

Any game 14.99 or lower, you get 35% off of it. With an Edge card, you get a whopping 45% off.

Now, I know what you may be thinking, like "aren't those all the shitty games anyways?". Well, yes and no. Yes, there's alot of shit, and no, there can be some definite hidden treasures.

I just picked up Serious Sam: Second Encounter for 2.50, and I know a friend of mine picked up a copy of Grim Fandango.

So if there's any older PC games you'd like to get real cheap, I suggest going and checking it out. It's just too bad that copy of Hitman Contracts was 15.99 though, along with KOTOR
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

2. I swung by EB Games yesterday and the discount had been raised to 50% off all used PC software $14.99 and below. I'm going back to pick up a copy of Morrowind for $5 if EB Games didn't cancel this deal to coincide with the start of the new advertising week.

3. Looks like my patience paid off in full today.

The used PC games $14.99 and below are now discounted at 75% off including the buy 2 get 1 free kicker!

Here's what I've scored so far (I'm contemplating going out to another EB)

Diablo II + Morrowind + Icewind Dale II = $10.38

4. I wish I could score shit like Icewind Dale 2 and Morrowind at my EB, heh.

The luckiest I got on a previous deal was Serious Sam: Second Encounter for 3 bucks.

I really wish EB had used PC games up on their site, so I could check them out through the web instead of driving all over too =/
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

5. Fuck, I'm guessing this deal is long gone now? I should really look at Hot Deals more often, damnit.

6. Unfortunately it ended two weeks ago.