Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Funimation Announces DBZ First Two Seasons!

1. Quote Originally Posted by Hot Like Wasabi View Post
    finished season 1... when does season 2 hit?
    May's the word.

2. Picked up a copy for $17 today, not a bad purchase at all.

3. Release date for Dragon Ball Z - Season Two is May 22nd. I can't WAIT till this comes out so I can boycott this set once again

What are your plans? Will support Funi or will DO THE RIGHT THING AND BOYCOTT?

I will also recently gave Funi the middle finger by buying a very nice set of DBZ DVDs that are umm, well, Y'know, not so official

TAKE YOUR BOXSET AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS, FUNI!!!!!!!!!!

4. You know damn well we're going to buy it just to bust your balls.

5. I'm going to start an online petition asking people to support funimation by buying this set so isamu's head will explode and I don't have to read any more of his posts.

6. Yep, I'll be picking this up because the first set was a surprisingly satisfying purchase. If they do these releases once every 4 or 5 months they'd have me watching the show in its entirety, most likely.

7. I would get this set if these episodes weren't terrible. Fake Namek and Captain Ginyu = Pass.

8. The first set was a great buy at $25, we had a ton of fun watching it here. I will gladly pick up the second around the same price. The screencaps showing bad examples of letterboxing were taken at the most opportune (or inopportune) moments in sequences. No real scene suffered any significant damage so much that we said, "gee, I wish they didn't do this." We were more amazed by how bad the original music everyone was so excited about is.

Anyone who's really upset about this still should try watching the first set. I was surprised, and quite pleased.

9. ISAMU KIL U!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by isamu View Post
    Will support Funi or will DO THE RIGHT THING AND BOYCOTT?
    I still have yet to see a reason to not purchase these if I want more DBZ, so I think that's pretty obvious.