Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Funimation Announces DBZ First Two Seasons!

1. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Dude, TNL meetup at your house.
    Afterwards, we'll all dance like silly people and play DBZ BT2 on the Wii.
    Only if we play with the dub voices. That way Goku won't sound like a chick and Mr. Popo will sound like the crazy old negro he's made to look like. Also the Garlic Jr. mini-arc was the high point of the show and also I can see their parachutes...they're okay.

2. Quote Originally Posted by isamu View Post
    This doesn't make any sense. The dragonbox 4:3 frame doesn't "NOT SHOW" anything part of the picture in the frame. IE, it's all there. Whether your TV set has overscanned issues or not. You'd still get every part of the frame you're supposed to get, period.

C'mon, give me a little credit will ya? Of course I'm aware that it doesn't have subs and an english dub. And no I don't speak a lick of Japanese. So you're probably wondering how I'm going to understand the show then, right? Well I'll tell ya. I'm going to hire a gaffer from Japan who speaks Japanese(probably Blackace or DCharlie) and I am going to have them translate the show for me as I'm watching it.

.......heh heh,

OK, seriously, what I plan on doing is, getting the Dragonbox dvds, then hiring a third party to re-burn the dvds with english subs on them using the scripts you've mentioned. Gonna cost me a few extra hundred bucks but what the hell? It's worth it baby!!!!!!!

You gotta sweat blood and tears to get the things which you love. That is the name of the game, Wheeljack539.

Wheeljack539, do you HONESTLY think DBZ is NOT worth spending a little bit of your life savings for?

Do you really think buying the Dragonbox dvds and then paying someone an additional $1000 cash to re-burn them with english subs is NOT the better alternative?

Do you honestly think supporting Funimation with this botched release makes us, as die-hard DBZ fans, look good?

Do you realize how much you are encouraging Funi to continue to tamper with future editions of this show by buying this release?

Do these things NOT bother you....AT ALL Wheeljack539?

Think about it man. Just do me a flavor and sleep on it.
    Seriously. Stop replying to people that don't post here.

And chill out. It's a cartoon.

3. He's just powering up.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    He's just powering up.
    oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Quote Originally Posted by isamu View Post
    LOL you guys are so clueless.
    I'm pretty sure that's why people were asking.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    Why are you yelling at somebody who doesn't post here?
    He used to do this all the time. I think he once maintained a Ridge Racer thread by himself responding to people from other forums.

As for the topic, I won't watch DBZ again until they redo the entire series so it's properly paced, plotted, and written. So they can feel free to keep rereleasing it any form they want to because I don't give a shit. I liked it back in the day but there's too much filler, dragged-out scenes, and cutting away to uselessness for me to watch it again in its current state.

6. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    As for the topic, I won't watch DBZ again until they redo the entire series so it's properly paced, plotted, and written. So they can feel free to keep rereleasing it any form they want to because I don't give a shit. I liked it back in the day but there's too much filler, dragged-out scenes, and cutting away to uselessness for me to watch it again in its current state.
    It is done!

7. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword View Post
    That is so old but it still pretty damn funny.

8. The audio, yeah. The Flash animation... not so much.

9. Quote Originally Posted by isamu View Post

This release is a fucking DISASTER!!! Where have you guys been? Anyone who buys this garbage should be ashamed of themselves. I'm hunting down the Dragonbox R2 dvds.
    I agree, anyone who buys this trash should be ashamed.

SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!