Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 717192021

Thread: Funimation Announces DBZ First Two Seasons!

1. I don't remember the beginning of this thread but these are unedited right? I always wanted to see Dead Zone unedited.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Season 5 is out as of today, picked it up with a BB gift card I had lying around. They're pumping these out faster than I expected.

4. Picked up season 5 along with the Blu Ray release of Dead Zone/ World's Strongest. The picture looks obviously clearer but it is nothing to get wet about.

I figured season 5 would be the entire cell saga but according to one of the trailers on the blu ray, the cell games will be season 6.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

5. Well guys, as I sit here typing this post, my jaw is somewhere on the floor....

*Dragon Ball Z Dragon Box US Bound*

To say that this announcement came out of nowhere is an understatement. I am literally....literally SHOCKED at this news. This news is so big it broke daizenshuu ex's site(go check)!

I wasn't going to ever touch those bastardized cropped versions of the show anyway, since I had already spent a small fortune a couple years ago on the earlier various releases. But this news makes that boycott all the much sweeter!

My jaw has seriously dropped at this news. Who knew Funimation would finally listen to their fans and make this decision? It's incredible. Those of you who know me know I'm a huge DBZ fan and that I came *this* close to spending thousands of dollars importing the original Dragon Box from Japan. And now I can finally sleep good at night knowing I will finally get this magnificent set in English!

Way to go Funi. You guys really blew my mind with this one!

6. Wow, heh. That's a surprise for sure, but the pricing is insane. $80? Yeah. No. I only have the first season of the Funi cropped versions and I'd like to compare the two, but not at that price.

7. The price is good considering the amount of episodes you are geting.

8. When the going rate for 39 episodes of the last DVD release is $25, it doesn't seem so hot. I'll pass.

Agreed.As much as I'd like the new sets, being a cheap bastard prevails and I'll stick with the cropped sets. That being said, I am glad they are at least doing it so the really hardcore fans will have a domestic set that did everything right (hopefully.)

I finally got around to watching some more of them (I stopped at he beginning of season 2, damn does season 2 and 3 drag) and I've actually gotten further in the series than I ever have, I'm now in the Android saga, and will probably actually finish the series eventually.

On another note, I didn't know this was coming on September 15th, it's about damn time!

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

10. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    On another note, I didn't know this was coming on September 15th, it's about damn time!
    But I've already got all the old releases! Except they never did the first 13 or so episodes so I guess I'll have to grab the first set to replace that piece of crap super edited version that's out.

Also...

Dragon Ball > DBZ
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in