Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: Issues of Sega Visions

1. Mega Drive Wanted: Issues of Sega Visions

I recently came into a stack of Sega Visions Magazine (including the first issue!) and want to complete the collection. This is what I need:

- Vol 1. Issue 2
    - March/April 1992
    - Jan./Feb./March 1993
    - April/May 1994
    - June/July 1994
    - Aug./Sept. 1994
    - Oct./Nov. 1994

...and every issue thereafter. I'm willing to buy or trade. Please respond here or PM me.

Thanks!

Are you going to scan them and put them online?

If so, that would rock total ass. Good luck either way.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

3. Wow I had a bunch up untill like 4 years ago. I used to get them free in the mail back in the Genesis days. If I run into anymore at my mothers house I'll hook you up.

4. Revolter: I use them as a source for my web site but I am planning to scan the ads to put them online on my site too.

x2y: Thanks!

5. I still have some issue - not sure which ones offhand, though. If I can find them at Xmas when I got to my mother's house, I'll get back to you.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    I recently came into a stack of Sega Visions Magazine (including the first issue!) and want to complete the collection. This is what I need:

- Vol 1. Issue 2
    - March/April 1992
    - Jan./Feb./March 1993
    - April/May 1994
    - June/July 1994
    - Aug./Sept. 1994
    - Oct./Nov. 1994

...and every issue thereafter. I'm willing to buy or trade. Please respond here or PM me.

Thanks!
    I think I have some of those ..... Oh wait, nevermind.

7. Thanks Shidoshi!

Jeff: ALL YOUR SEGA VISIONS ARE BELONG TO ME.

8. hey man, i have a few.
    Feb/March 1994 (missing cover)
    June/July 1994 (almost mint)
    April/May 1993 (fair)
    August/September 1993 (fair)

plus
    June 1993 issue of MEGA PLAY
    (all-Sega magazine)

let me know if you are interested.

9. Melf, does your first issue still have the coupon on the last page? Because of misspellings of my last name I recieved three issues each month. By redeeming that coupon and then returning stuff, I got myself a PowerBase Converter, and Arcade PowerStick, and Ghouls and Ghosts. Hot shit! (back in '89).
    And for what its worth, I've got the first issue of GamePro. Unfortunately, all my magazines are boxed-up 3000 miles away.
    Back on topic though: Sega Visions was the gayest videogame magazine ever.

Back off topic; NeoGeoMan's site had me thinking about some old computer game magazines I have. I think it was VG&CE that had full page reviews for Genesis Ghostbusters, PatRiley Basketball, and Herzog Zwei. Contrary to popular recolection, Herzog Zwei got some pretty good exposure in the US press - VG&CE even speculated about a sequel for the Telegenesis Modem.
    Last edited by Core Boy; 23 Dec 2004 at 01:03 PM. Reason: I can't spell

10. I've got a bunch. Let me see what's still competant.