Page 212 of 230 FirstFirst ... 198208210211212213214216226 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2291

Thread: The GameFan history thread

1. I don't know if anyone else follows Nick Rox on twitter but he's sounding very suicidal right now. I wonder if anyone has reached out to him?
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

2. Yeah that doesn't look good. Hopefully people are reaching out.

3. I contacted Casey Loe a couple days ago because I was worried myself when I saw the tweets. I figured Casey would have a phone number for Nick but he said he doesn't have his current one. Maybe Molli does?
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

4. That's a pretty solid cry for help if I ever saw one.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Ah shit. What happened? What is he talking about? Also did he break his back?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Nick's been in Japan too long.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. I just reached out to Mollie and she's going to see about getting in contact with him.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. I texted him and also left a voice message. I barely got responses from him in the good times, so we'll see.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

9. Hi guys,

It is with great sorrow to inform you that Eric "ECM" Mylonas passed away on January 13.

I would have created a separate thread but I lost my old account and was unable to create a new thread.

https://www.spartareport.com/2018/01...ellow-spartan/

10. Damn, that's sad to read.

The link isn't working. Does it say how he died? He was young.